epilogue

LMAOO, that was my most epic prank out. This what really happened though.

Kiari searched for a pulse feeling a faint one.

He looked under the cabinet for gauze, once he found it he wrapped it tightly around her wrist to stop the bleeding.

Her breathing was getting heavier but he could feel her trying to tighten her grip on his hand.

"I gotchu Valli, stay still." He mumbled as he called for an ambulance.

Eventually they had arrived and carried her out on a stretcher.

Kiari watched as they rolled her in the back of the truck, still trying to figure out the reasoning for the attempt.

"She's gonna be okay, thanks to you. If you hadn't applied pressure to the wounds she most likely wouldn't be with us." A paramedic explained.

"I can ride inna truck or I gotta drive to the hospital myself?" He questioned.

"Well since you have the kids I would suggest driving yourself, she lost alot of bood." She explained to which he only nodded before walking back in the house.

"Sit yo' lil ass down." He spoke seeing Ladi climbing over the couch.

He changed the tv from youtube to disney plus, putting on mickey mouse before going back upstairs to clean up the bathroom.

He finished after about 30 minutes so he started getting the twins ready, everybody else was already at the hospital.

"Push ya' foot in." He instructed to Legend making him stomp on the ground.

"I want mummyyy." Ladi dragged as she ran all around the room.

"Come on, we finna go see her." He picked her up and bent down, allowing Legend to get on his neck.

"Eat?" Legend chewed on his fingers as they made their way outside.

"You hungry?" Kiari questioned as he locked the door, which he always did because it helped them learn how to talk properly.

Legend only nodded so he got them situated in their carseats.

|♡|

Kiari Zykier WatersEndurance Atlanta, Georgia

Kiari Zykier Waters
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

Kiari Zykier WatersEndurance Atlanta, Georgia

"Look at this nigga thinkin' he saved the day." Malik spoke soon as I walked into Vallis room.

"Bitch I did." I mumbled.

"Mummy!" Ladi exclaimed making Valli smile.

I hated when she said that shit, I told Havalli ass stop letting her watch pepa pig.

Now she think we British.

"Hi baby." Valli smiled lazily as I handed Ladi to her, Legend had fell asleep.

"I love you." I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you more." She mumbled, everybody was quiet cause we knew how she was.

She was gon want us to act like nothing happened so that's what we did.

The end, not a prank this time 💯

K like I really didn't wanna make a sequel because I wasn't really feeling this whole book thats why I ended it so quick BUTT, y'all voted for this so wtv