Havalli Maria JeanEndurance Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria JeanEndurance Atlanta, Georgia

"You look just like mee." Mia dragged as she straightened my hair, I was getting ready to go somewhere Kiari wouldn't tell me where though.

I had on a black dress with a slit going up my left thigh which i paired with black heels.

"Girl no, you look like me." I laughed.

"Y'all both ugly so." Haven shrugged.

Me and Mia just looked at eachother and ignored her.

My mom named me and haven with h's and Malik and Mia with m's but I'm still closer to Mia.

Speaking of Malik he was out the hospital after a week and he was doing good, he was currently In Houston picking up my niece.

"My baby, you look so pretty." My mom cooed, standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

I had a natural light beat with wispy lashes.

I looked pretty.

"Thank you mommy." I smiled, yes I still called my mom mommy.

"He's downstairs, I just had a conversation with him." She notified making my eyes go wide.

I told him twenty minutes.

"A conversation?" I frowned.

"Yea chal, I like him for you. Don't dog him." She pointed.

"Yea you know you love to cheat." Haven spoke making me laugh bitterly cause baby..

"Y'all are literally never gonna let that go are you?" I questioned.

I cheated on my boyfriend in 10th grade and they've been bringing it up since.

"No cause you did him so bad, his bestfriend Valli?" My mom tilted her head.

"You done." Mia tapped me to get up making me admire myself in the mirror.

"Yea his bestfriend, he knew HE was his bestfriend when he got with me too so what?" I pushed a piece of hair behind my ear before grabbing my purse.