XXVIII

Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

"Can you please get him?" I begged hearing loud cries coming from upstairs

I was finally home after two days at the hospital, shit was terrible.

"You go get em." He made a bottle making me look at him for a second and make my way upstairs.

"Why you crying fats?" I looked at his red face as he cried in his crib.

I looked down at Ladi who was just chewing her fingers making me laugh and fix her on my hip so I could place Legend on my other one.

"Wow." I mumbled looking at both my babies in my hands like they ugly ass daddy not right downstairs.

I made my way back downstairs where I seen Kiari still struggling to make the bottles.

"Here." I handed him Ladi first and then Legend so I could make the bottles, he was so clueless.

I put two scoops in each of  the mam glass bottles, his mom bought these $400 shits so I was definitely gon use em.

I screwed the tops back on and shook them before placing them in the microwave for 30 seconds, they needed to go to sleep expeditiously.

"Look." Kiari spoke up making me look behind me to see him moving Ladi up and down in the air like a weight. 

"Can you stop?" I frowned.

"She laughin'" He pointed out which she was, I'm talking spit coming out the mouth and all.

"She acts like you, all legend do is cry." I grabbed the bottles out and shook them once more.

"Like you?" He frowned as he handed him to me, of course he was crying.

"I don't even cry alot." I lied.

"Ion get how you just sit there and lie." He shook his head.

"Sometimes I be standing." I made my way to the couch.