XXIII

Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

"Your appointment at three right?" Leesi searched for clarification making me nod

It had been 3 weeks since the whole situation and I was four months now, the only time me and Kiari conversed was when I updated him on my pregnancy, other than that we didn't speak but there was no bad blood.

"Let that woulda been my lady, my red babyy." She held my face as she sung along to the music to which I laughed before moving her hand.

"I deadass got the prettiest bestie, I love you." She leaned her face against mine, her love language was physical touch and I was the complete opposite.

I hated being touched and she knew that that's why she did it.

"Thanks." I held gave her my hand because she always cracked my knuckles for me, like since we was kids type shit.

I really did not like saying I love you and she knew that so she didn't take it no type of way, I would say it to my man real quick though.

Maybe my parents didn't show me affection as a kid or something.

"Who's joggers do you have on?" Leesi frowned after she cracked both my knuckles.

"They belong to the biological father of my children." I said because I didn't feel like saying his ugly ass name

"I knew that, just wanted to see if you was gon lie or no.. Cause you know you lie about stupid shit."

"Remember I asked what you was doing and your dumbass said "Shit at Walmart." Bitch you was in your bed." She mugged making me bust out laughing.

"How you knew?" I questioned.

"Because dumbass I have your location." She scrolled through instagram.

"Kso is fast as fuck with these songs, you just posted that reel 17 hours ago and he already put it in a verse. Matter fact the whole song dedicated to you." She ranted.

"Play it." I said, all the songs about me be raw.

We listened to the whole song in complete silence.

"His best chit out." We said at once before laughing.

"You fucked with the weirdest niggas, like why did Khalil spell shit that way?" Leesi laughed.

"I couldn't tell you boo." I rubbed Vaseline over my lips.

"Remember he was like "All you do is play nigga music." And you was like "Im finna play you too hold on." She asked making me laugh.

"I do." I laid across her lap.

"Remember at 12 on new years he said the year is mine?" She played in my hair.

"Khaleesi please." I laughed a little bit before checking the time seeing it read 2:20

"I got your worst chit out Valli, on my soul." She shook her head.

"Let me see." I peeked at her phone seeing a ugly ass picture of me with the doggy snapchat filter.

"Bitch, you don't wanna see your worst chit." I chuckled.

"Well Valli, the year is mine!" She jumped up making me fall off the bed too because I was laying on her.

"What the fuck Leesi? Tryna give me free abortions and shit." I mumbled as I dusted my butt off.

"Girl please." She laughed lowly.

We made our way downstairs and this bitch literally raided my kitchen before we got in the car.

"I need the taxest taxt lady to ever taxt. Baby I got children." I kicked my fatass feet on her dashboard, thats one thing I hated about my pregnancy.

"Can they get here first? Like damn." She backed out with a frown.

"Fuck that, the year is ours." I examined my face in the mirror.

"Did you see Haven fight? Her best shit out foreal." She nodded her head in approval as she swerved.

This bitch cannot drive, at all.

"Bitch I can drive." She spoke up.

What the fuck?

"You can't, and who she fought?" I frowned because I hated being the last to find out shit about my own siblings.

"I don't know, it was outside a chruch. Haven something else." She laughed.

I haven't spoke to her since that day which was last week, the longest I ever went without talking to her.

I wasn't really worried about the fight though, that bitch fought every other day.

I'm taking her on beyond scared straight.

"She's stupid." I corrected.

"She just young, that's my girl." I rolled my eyes.

"She's old enough to understand though, don't water it down." I hated when people used her age as an excuse, that girl live life like she 21.

"Well, I think y'all are gonna be back talking before next week." She made a sharp ass turn.

"Leave alone please." I dismissed the conversation.

"You're actually stupid, like you wasn't even drunk that day you willingly spelled it like that." She scrunched her face up, remembering the time I texted her "leave alone pls"

I meant leave me alone, and she knew that.

I really be struggling to text sometimes so I just spam voice messages.

"Remember I was drunk coming from that house party and we did a hit and run?" I questioned as that memory flooded my mind.

"Yes, like how sick do you have to be to hit a car into the grass, reverse, go down the street to a gas station and buy a hot sausage? Like you're honestly nuts." She shook her head.

"I was hungry as hell I hope they ok though." I frowned as she came to a stop infront of the doctor's office.

"I'm these babies daddy, this my third appointment with you. I'm finna have on the daddy bracelet at the hospital." She clapped.

"Shit you might." I joked, I knew he was gon be at the hospital with me and he definitely did offer to come to my appointments but I said no.