003

Ladi Kamara Waters

Ladi Kamara Waters. 
Indolence
Los Angeles, California

"You look like a single mother of 5 after all her kids go to sleep and she sittin' inna kitchen drinking wine." Bando shook his head in disappointment as I closed my locker.

"Oh." I spoke lowly.

Why so in detail? I must really look like that.

I don't feel like I'm pretty but I know I'm not ugly either.

Ion know what I am but I'm funny and i got $5.

"Ian sayin' it like that, you look like you been crying type shit." He elaborated making me nod.

"Let me look at myself in your camera." He handed me his phone and my eyes was puffy as fuck, I did look terrible.

"Damn." I mumbled handing him his phone back.

"Why you was crying?" He walked down the hall with me.

"Brayden." I looked at him with a straight face because at this point the whole school knew and it wasn't long before it reached my parents either.

"Atleast that shit wont bad, when you got to throwing that shit back— Shutup." I cut him off as he attempted to comfort me.

"It don't matter, the shit is dead embarrassing." I continued feeling myself about to cry again, I hated how sensitive I was.

"I thought you knew Jd was a kiss and tell ass nigga." He hit the top of the doorframe as we walked to no particular location.

"Right I definitely knew that and still fucked him, Brayden stop saying stupid shit please." I felt myself getting irritated.

"My fault black princess." He laughed a little bit to which I smacked my lips and walked out the school building.

I texted Haven to come get me because I wont even lie I was scared to go home, I knew my parents were understanding but what is there to understand other than they daughter faster than usain bolt?

"You look rough." She nodded as soon as I got in the car.

"Alright bro." I tried to open the door while she was driving but it was locked.

"Why I knew you was gon do something like that?" She frowned making me laugh a little bit.

"Havennn my life is ruinedd." I whined, sliding down in my seat dramatically.