XIX

Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

"Bae look." Kiari called out making me look up from the baby clothes I was folding.

"Kiari what the fuck?" I frowned once I seen he was feeding Blaze a grape, he was fucking it up too.

"What?" He questioned genuinely.

"Dogs can't eat grapes dumbass." I put the last shirt in Ladi's side of the dresser, she had a-lot more clothes than Legend already so I had to get him more.

Most of the gifts were for Ladi like what the hell y'all got towards my son?

"Spit it out bitch." He hit blaze on the head to which he started barking.

"Leave him alone, you be wanting him to bark. Shit irritating." I mumbled the last part.

He didn't say nothing so I continued to stack the diapers up and then I felt a nerf bullet hit the back of my head.

"Zykier.." I sighed lowly, all he did was play.

"My fault." He automatically grabbed my wrist.

"Let go." I tried to get out his hold but he was strong as fuck.

"Fuck no, you gon hit me." He tightened his grip.

"Im not, let go what the fuck." I frowned cause it was actually starting to hurt now.

He let me go and I scanned the room and I guess he already knew what I was looking for because he grabbed the other gun while I got the one by the door.

"Kiari stop playing with me foreal." I laughed as I stood outside the door frame.

"If you shoot I'm on yo' ass." He watched me cock it back, I had the big one too.

"Let's play fortnite." I suggested.

"Put that shit down, then we can." He loaded more bullets in his little ass pistol, like what is this fr?

"No nigga." I rolled my eyes before shooting him and running.

I ran downstairs like a dumbass, he shot me all the way to the couch.

"Okay stop." I gave up cause this nigga plays gta in real life, no way I was winning.

"Say you sorry." He was hovering over me on the couch now.

"Smoking dick." I laughed, cause who?

He just kept staring at me making me mug, I hate when people look at me too long.

Cause when I look at people for too long they start to get ugly.

"Valli you pretty as fuck." He shook his head.

"Thank you." I responded lowly, mostly cause I was out of breath.

He lowered to my level and placed two quick kisses on my lips to which I obviously deepened.

His tongue was exploring my whole mouth, like dora type shit.

After a while he moved down to my neck making my breathing get heavier.

He looked at me for permission causing me to nod.

The music was still playing throughout the house from when we were putting all the gender reveal gifts up.

-Kiari Zykier Waters.

"Lay back baby." I gently layed her back, starting to make my way down her body, pulling one of her nipples in my mouth, while my hand kneaded the other.

She let out a soft moan, arching her back.
I showed the other just as much attention then slowly began making my way further down, until I made it to her center and placed a kiss there before pulling down her panties.

"Damn." My eyebrows raised in astonishment out how wet she was. I licked my lips and leaned down.

I grabbed her thighs, pulling her closer to my face as I slowly ate her.

She was letting out loud ass moans, grinding against my face making me shake my head from left to right, increasing the speed of my tongue so she could get her nut.

"Mmm Kiari. Fuckkkk." She bucked against my face, moaning loudly.

I rubbed my thumb over her clit and inserted two fingers into her, twisting them upwards in a come here motion to reach her spot, while I continued lapping up her juices.

"Wait! Oou' fuck." She raised up on the bed. I smirked, feeling her cum in my mouth. I kept eating, tryna milk her clean.

She pushed my head away, making me tighten the grip I had on her thighs.

"Fuck Zykier, please." She moaned pushing my head away.
I leaned up, face wet, kissing her all in the mouth.

"Mm." Her eyes rolled to the back of her head.
I moved away from her, watching her chest move up and down quickly, coming down from her high.

"Ouu, got that ass." I laughed in her face cause I knew she liked being dominant as fuck, shit scared me sometimes.

"Move." She pushed me out the way once she caught her breath.

Havalli could fuck too, like good as hell.

"Yo' ass cant even get up." I chuckled at her shaking legs.

"Yes the hell I can." She frowned as she attempted to stand up but she fell backwards into my arms.

"What the fuck? You can't do this dude." She slid downwards.

"Youn' got no typa panties on, hair fucked up. You look rough." I nodded making her mouth drop.

She grabbed my phone and looked at herself in the camera.

"Damn.." she frowned trying to fix her hair.

"Right, look a mess." I shook my head.

"Hush ugly." She stayed calling a nigga ugly I was startin' to think she meant it.