001

Ladi Kamara Waters

Ladi Kamara Waters.
Indolence
Los Angeles, California

"You can roll?" Jd looked over at me with low red eyes making me nod.

I was honestly still on punishment but for my nigga(s)? Imma yea.

He handed me a rolling tray and a small baggie before throwing some woods at me.

"Don't throw shit else at me." I warned.

"Or what?" He laughed. 

"Fuck around n find out." I laughed.

I started grinding, he was just watching me closely.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I questioned.

"Like what?" He took his low red eyes off the blunt. 

"That." I rolled my tongue over the wood.

"How I'm lookin' at you?" He laughed.

"Like you wanna fuck, that's what you wanna do Jd?" I tilted my head, he told me come to his home to watch a movie..

Thou shall not deceive me knowing my sex drive go through the moon.

"Come on." He licked over his bottom lip making me laugh cause nigga thats all you had to say.

I sat the rolling tray to the side and climbed to the top of the bed where he was.

"Wait." I moved back while he was kissing my neck to take my glasses off, last time we fucked he broke my glasses and I cant see at all.

Got my dad eyes.

"You pitiful." Legend opened the door for me.

"Shutup." I closed the door softly.

"Where mama?" I questioned since it was 6am.

"Work." He rubbed his eyes.

"Daddy?"

"Sleep." He spoke making me do the "yes!" Hand motion.

"Wanna roll up?" He questioned.

"You know it." I rolled my eyes before running upstairs to his room.

"When you get yo' phone back?" He grabbed my tolling tray as I plopped down on his bed.

"Two weeks— Why do you have my shit?" I frowned.

"Fuck up, you be onnem carts anyway." He shrugged making me shutup cause he was right.

"I'm faster than you now." I bragged because I had finally beat his 200m time.

"After two years? Im prouda you lil' one." He chuckled as he licked the wood.

"Boy please, I came out before you." I laughed.

"You know mama died when she had you? I bet it's cause how fat you is." He nodded.

"Bitch no, that was cause of you." I mugged.

"A fuck ass lie." He held the blunt to his mouth and grabbed his gun off the dresser.

He started recording himself and waving the gun in the camera making me laugh.

"Hm." He handed me the gun and put the camera on me.

"Hold on." I mumbled with a frown on my face cause it was big as fuck.

"Oh yea." I stuck my tongue out once I figured out how to tote it.

The beam was blue so I started pointing it at his face.

"Aight, you trim." He laughed and took the gun from me.

"She gon smile cause she on fleeeekk." I sung before grabbing the blunt from him, I was supposed to have this chit two pulls ago.

"Fuck is this?" I coughed with my face scrunched up.

"Dat' OG." He laughed.

"Remember mama walked in on Kay throwing neck? You so trifling for that." I mugged making him laugh.

"Why would her ass come inna bathroom doe, like if you come in yo son room and see him n' the girl inna bathroom why would you walk in? She set herself up." He shrugged.

"Yea but why was you even doing that though? Cause you a dirty person." I nodded and passed, I was already high.

"You a dirty person." He put his feet on me.

"Nah." I bust out laughing, at what? I'm not sure.

"First thing first rest in peace uncle Phil." He blurted.

"Foreal." I nodded to which we both laughed.

"Let's watch your parents old videos." I turned his tv on and went to YouTube.

I went to haven's channel and started scrolling down to the older videos

"Watch dat' one." He pointed to where they were preparing to have us with baby alives.

I clicked it and we watched it in silence.

"That's something you would do." I laughed watching my dad pour lean in the dolls mouth.

"Na deadass." He agreed.

"Look how he swinging us, he probably really used to do that." I laughed

"Ion doubt it." He nodded.