XVIII

Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

A month later it was the day of the gender reveal, we found out I was pregnant with twins

I let Kiari pick the gender reveal and he actually did good, it was nasa themed and the colors were unisex.

I wore my hair in a updo with two pieces in the front down, they were curled.

My dress was a cream color, it was mostly white looking tho.

Kiari's outfit consisted of a white Tux that he paired with a Burberry button up.

I looked in the mirror one more time before turning the light off and meeting Kiari downstairs.

"You ready?" He looked up from his phone to which I only nodded.

"Are you high?" I questioned as we walked out the door.

"Nah." He locked the door behind me.

"Lying ass." I mumbled to where he couldn't hear me.

"Fuck I gotta lie to you for Havalli?" He mugged before gettin in the car.

Guess he did hear me.

I opened my own door cause he didn't do it for me.

The whole car ride was silent other than the music that played lowly until we finally made it to the venue.

He grabbed my hand and walked with me down the white carpet which led into the building.

The balloons were a pastel green and white and there was a white and baby blue rocket ship in the middle of the venue.

There were two big chairs that sat on the elevated stair over in the corner of the venue, it was pretty.

"Havalli, you look so pretty." My aunt held her arms out for a hug.

I let go of Kiari's hand, he was so close to me which he always did when we got around a-lot of people.

"Thank you auntie." I broke the hug.