002

-Not proofread, wrote this shell asf so excuse any msitakes

Ladi Kamara Waters. 
Indolence
Los Angeles, California

"Mama dat' is not my baby." Legend frowned as I ate my ice and watched them go back and forth. 

Cause now who phone took? OH!

"I don't know Legend. I took her to the clinic and she is pregnant so what?" She tilted her head as she clicked through emails on her computer.

"It's not mines tho ma, you kno the game. She just mad cause I'm wit' Jazz." He shrugged.

"How does Jazz feel about the situation? That's the only girl who didn't fuck you over yet you still found a way to fuck it up, if you not your daddy son." She chuckled.

"She not talkin' to a nigga right now but when these results come back? I got my b— Shawty back." I bust out laughing.

"Hm, you better hope so." She shook her head.

"And Ladi, you thought I forgot you in trouble? You ain't wash not one dish. Hard headed motherfucker." She spoke making me roll my eyes.

"Girl its four dishes in there, I promise it's not that deep." I poured more ice in my mouth as I swung my feet in the air.

I was sitting on the arm of the couch, which I knew she hated.

"Kamara I wouldn't give a damn if it was one dish, if I told you wash it that's what the fuck you gon do." She frowned.

"Well.. Sorry cant do it now!" I jumped up making Legend bust out laughing.

"Im glad you laughing, let's see who got the last laugh when a month past and you still ain't got that phone." She stated.

"I don't care anymore, you take my phone every time I get in trouble I learned to live without it." I half lied.

She did take my phone alot, she knew better than to go through it though her world would crumble to pieces.

"Okay." She simply responded.

"Ok." I mocked

"Shut the fuck up, ok?" She spoke in a warning tone

"Cause Imma end up hurting you, literally." She continued making me laugh out of instinct, its just funny seeing her get mad.

Even though she mad everyday