XXVIII

Omniscient
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

"Is it on?" Memory one played as Valli squinted from the bright light that was shining from the blue ball she held.

"Yea it's on mama." Kiari chuckled as he fixed the van cleef necklace around her neck.

"Ouuu." Havalli watched herself jump onto his back.

She lowly laughed to herself, then looked around her surroundings.

She stood in an all white room which was empty other than the wall that held all the memories.

There was a blue ball that had her dancing in the car to young thug.

"I thought this shit was only in inside out." She touched all the memories to see if it was real or not.

She felt them so she decided to keep looking around

Scanning the shelf to see which one she wanted to look at next, the one that caught her eye was bright yellow and it was the day Kiari asked her to be his girlfriend on stage.

She went through a little more of their memories before moving onto a core one, it was the day her and her sisters picked out their mom's wedding dress.

"Look, at my wedding y'all gon be holding the flowers like this."A 17 year old Havalli stood on the elevated stair that was specifically for the client to stand on for a better look at the dresses.

"And y'all gotta do this cause y'all gon have long nails with my face on them." She interlocked her fingers so that her nails stuck out

"Girl, at my wedding we gon dance to Trina." Haven drunk out her cup making Havalli laugh and sit that ball down.

She grabbed another ball, only this time the memory consisted of an 11 year old Valli, 7 year old Mia and a 5 year old Haven who sat on the floor of their shared room at the time painting.

"Add a heart." Mia said through the bright pink ball.

"You do it." Haven mugged.

"Look, it says sister's by chance friends by choice." Havalli rubbed her eyes as she pointed at the cursive sentence she had just wrote on the canvas.

Havalli smiled knowing she still had that painting hanging up in her room.

A tear she didn't even feel run down her cheek had dropped onto the ball causing the light to go out.

Before she knew it all the lights faded from every ball leaving the room pitch black.

...

Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

"Aye she just moved." I heard Kiari's voice which sounded raspy like he had been crying making me squint and attempt to open my eyes before closing them straight back.

Thou shall not blind me, the fuck?

"Why you saying that like she was dead?" I heard Malik.

"She was."

???

"Havalli, can you open your eyes?" I felt hot breath on my face.

"I mean, can you turn that light off?" I finally opened my eyes to see everyone in my room, who let they asses in? Like foreal.

"Of course." She turned it off.

"How you feeling?" My dad asked before the nurse could.

"Im okay, my throat just hurts. Can I see them though?" I questioned making Kiari start walking towards me.

He placed Legend in my hands carefully making his crying automatically die down.

"They have your eyes." I laughed looking at the big round hazel eyes they both had.

"I can't believe you fucked my sister, shit dirty as hell." Malik mugged making my mom slap his shoulder.

"What happened?" I pointed to the big bandage on Kiari's arm.

"Shit, you lost hella blood. We had the same blood type so I said fuck it." He shrugged as he placed a sleeping Ladi in the clear hospital bassinet.

"Aww." I smiled making him straight face me.

"Ladi got my whole face." Haven stated making me nod, they did look alike.

But me and Haven looked alike so she looked like me too.

"Heard my wife was up, so I'm back." Talon walked through the door.

"I was with you the whole time, see look." He showed me his wallpaper making me cut my eyes at him.

He was holding my hand how people do when they're at somebody's casket.

"What's actually wrong with you?" I frowned genuinely.

"Oh I was just showing my love for you." He looked down at legend.

"Thank you." I laughed.

"Hey, what's your name? Which one are you?" He attempted to coo.

"Why can't they talk yet? They retarded or something?" He frowned genuinely.

"What? No they're fine." I returned the frown.

"Really? The one in the crib look a lil weird." He looked over at Ladi.

"I'm just playin'" He said before I could say something.

".. A little bit tho, right?" He mumbled making me hit him in the chest.

"Talon always wanna play." Mia laughed.

"You was so hype bout' a son and his ass look just like me. How you feel?" Kiari teased.

"Okay? Baby carried for 8 and a half months for that boy to have Kso ENTIRE face, like copy and paste." Leesi shook her head.

"I don't care who he look like, you wanna see the scar?" I questioned, cause he didn't get cut open I did.

So they look like me either way.

"Hell nawl." He shook his head.

"K then." I fixed Legend on my chest.

I was in-love with being a mom already, even though I was basically just dead.

I swear this like the fourth time you was supposed to die

Third* I corrected.

Damn, try harder. How you kept failing?

"Ion know twin" I responded out loud on accident

"Yea get her back on them pills asap." Malik nodded.

"Hush cuh." My mom waved him off making me laugh, she be dead serious when she say cuh.

...

She honestly was gon stay dead 💯