XXIV

Omniscient
"You fucking up my head with that shit, just chill." Kiari shook his head as he stared at the young woman who was ranting in his face.

"No Kiari, I been second to that girl this whole time. And I won't be the one you settle for just because you can't have her, fuck is wrong with you?" Zaniah scoffed.

She felt like she was just the girl he loved the idea of, and there was really no way of winning if in his eyes she would always be the second choice.

He just looked up at her with low red eyes as he prepared his third blunt, noticing her looking up at the ceiling to prevent the tears from falling.

"Fuck is you crying for?" He squinted

"Kiari, you cant even look me in the eyes and tell me you don't still want the girl." She frowned.

"You ain't tell me to." He laughed, licking over the wood.

"Do it then." She shifted her weight to one side.

He just looked up at her then back at the blunt to which she nodded before exiting his room.

"What a crazy bitch." He nodded his head like he was in deep thought, lighting the blunt once he heard the front door close.

He wanted to know what made her think he would really be over his baby mama in three weeks, she was obviously just a rebound along with all the other girls he had been with in that short period of time.

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

"Eat the damn nuggets." I spoke to Amiri, she was refusing to eat like who does this shit?

"No." She sat in the corner at her kiddie table.

"Okay you won't eat shit then." I shrugged.

"What the fuck is wrong with her foreal." Mia laughed, only God knew where Haven was at.

"Mwah, no food." Miri mumbled making us laugh.

"When are you supposed to have baby showers?" Mia blurted randomly.

"It's not really a specific time but most people do a couple weeks before the due date." I wiped the counter down.

"Let me decorate yours." She suggested.

"You can." I looked back at Miri who was looking at her food, resting her head in one hand.

"You want it now?" She nodded to which I grabbed her happy meal and placed it infront of her.

"I really don't know who the hell told Malik to leave her here." I threw the rag in the sink.

"Facts he cant do that, what the fuck?" I smacked my lips because she didn't take anything seriously.

"Why I asked your mom if she wanna see my biggest opp, she said "sure" so I sent a picture of Ari and she was like "Oh my goodness you will stomp here." Like she's actually dumb as hell." She mugged making me laugh.

"That's your mom." I corrected.

"Leesi sent me your worst chit out, like that shit was terrible." Mia made a yikes face.

"Imma fuck that bitch up." I laughed, pressing her contact since my phone was already sitting on the facetime log

"What bitch?" She answered with a wing in her mouth.

"Huge." I shook my head.

"You just mad you not here." She laughed.

"And you ain't never lied." I watched her eat in the camera.

"You watching this mukbang?" She dipped her wing in ranch making me nod.

"Yea I like watching people eat and stuff, baby prop that phone up." I moved my face closer to the camera making her laugh and set it up.

"Back gon expand expeditiously." I mumbled after a few minutes of silence, I was really watching this shit like am I big for wanting to?

"Sholl' is." She agreed as she reached over to grab something.

"And I cant fucking wait for it, like why did you order two 10 pc meals? You could've just got a 20." I frowned once she moved the empty box out the way and replaced it with the new one.

"Cause I ain't want one thing of fries- Bitch mind your business." She cut herself off.

"Put the camera down some." I instructed making her do that showing her little belly since she was wearing a cropped shirt.

"It's coming, my 600 pound life." I shook my head making her bust out laugh.

"Bitch no it's coming to you, I remember you made 60 baconator burgers." She said.

"It was 8." I corrected prior to cleaning off Amiris table and putting my AirPods in since she fell asleep in the chair.

"And I only ate four so what?" I added as I wiped the sauce off her face.

"You would've at them all if I let you Steven." She called me the name of these brothers we watched on my 600 pound life. 

"Bye Justin." I hung up and grabbed Miri, her ass was heavy.

"Hair bout nappy." I mumbled looking at her matted curls, I wasn't doing her shit though so imma shut up.

|♡|

Fun fact, most of the shit they dukes said be shit my mama really said to me like wtf do she be tb?

Ok bye.