Havalli Maria JeanEndurance Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria JeanEndurance Atlanta, Georgia

"Haven stay still, like deadass." I mugged her.

She wanted me to pierce the left side of her nose but she acting scary, shit don't even hurt.

"Wait, Valli." She frowned grabbing my hand.

"Bitch. I'm not doing it no more fuck it." I put the piercing gun down.

Her ass aggy.

"CATCH EM WHILE HE WAITIN ONNAT NASTY BITCH OUTSIDE THE CLUB!" Mia exclaimed, busting in Havens room with her beats on.

"Mia do my left side, and cartilage." Haven spoke making me send a quick mug.

"Bitch I just tried to do it, on my soul." I clapped in her face making Mia laugh.

"She said— Whew shit." She was cut off by her coughing.
"She said on my soullll, somebody get Valli off nowthatstv." She grabbed the gun.

"Like literally cause what she said? I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR MAMAAA." I mocked.

"FUCK." Haven yelled when the piercing went in.

"You bettter shutup fa' mama hear you." Mia warmed.

"I already did, and I just coulda sworn I told yo' ass you couldn't pierce them yet." My mama appeared in her doorway.

"Welp!" Haven threw her hands in the air making me bust out laughing.

"Welp! Give me that damn phone since you wanna be fresh." My mama clapped back.

"Girl, like when you take this my nose and cartilage still pierced. Now what?" Haven rolled her neck to which my mama plucked her in the forehead before walking out with her phone.

"She plucked you." Mia laughed pointing in her face.

"Ion care." Haven rubbed her forehead before pulling another phone out her pillow case.

"Dumb hoe man I swear to God." She laughed.

-Kiari Zykier Waters

"Say, you see dem' niggas inna' cut?" Malik pointed towards a all black scat with 5 percents.