XXVI

Omniscient
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

Four months later it was finally the day of the baby shower, Havalli was 8 months and supposed to be due June 4th.

Her outfit consisted of a fluffy white dress which she paired with basic white sandals. The shower was grey and white themed.

And literally everyone was here, even Kiari's Zaniah who she like her very much.

She knew he would get up and leave Zaniah for her IF she wanted him so she couldn't care less.

"Amiri don't do that." Havalli frowned as she tried to throw a ball at another little boy in the ball pit that was filled with white and blue balls.

After Valli said that she looked at her and threw it anyways.

???

Valli grabbed her out the ball pit and apologized to the boys mom who was understanding.

"Why are you bad? Your favorite number is blue so you have no room to act this way." Valli fixed Miri on her hip prior to moving her swoop behind her ear.

"He was talking too much, and my favorite number 3." She held up four making Valli make a yikes face and hand her to Malik.

"Valli!" A soft voice called out making her turn around with a mug but change it into a frown once she seen Zaniah, she was a pretty young girl

Zaniah was only 19 whereas Kiari was 21.

"Hey." She responded to which Zaniah rolled her eyes.

Havalli tilted her head trying to figure out what she came up to her for if she was gonna be stuck up.

"Look, I'm not even gon do no small talk I just need to set some stuff straight." Zaniah shifted her weight to one side.

"I hope you don't think you finna confront me on some shit. Keep this conversation to a minimum.." Valli squinted at how childish Zaniah sounded but then she had to remember she was literally a child.

"Anyways.. I'm Not tryna be on no bullshit but about him? I am. You know i fuck with Kso so i dont understand why you doing all the delusional shit when he got a whole girlfriend, move around & keep it pushing please." Havalli frowned because delusional? Never.

"She didn't even call this man by his real name, is that really your nigga? " Valli thought.

"Niah baby, listen closely and carefully okay?" Valli talked to her like a child.

"I chose to let him go, so why do you act like i still care about him? I don't even be thinking about this man and thou shall not come up to me like she pressing shit, I'm the one who said I didn't want it to work after he begged to stay with me. Matter fact, did you forget I had him first?" Havalli looked at her like she was genuinely dumb.

"I don't give a fuck if you had him first, who he with now? Cause that's really all that matters." Zaniah shrugged.

Havalli made a yikes face, knowing that Kiari was just in her phone a couple weeks ago.

"Okay well I'm glad you're with him now , what are you like number 40? Maybe 50." Valli pointed with a nod.

"But if I had him once then I could definitely have him again, If he didn't tell you where he was a week ago then I think you should ask him about it, maybe then you would be more worried about him instead of me." Valli grabbed a caprisun out the cooler.