Havalli Maria JeanEndurance Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

"So your phone took cause you ordered a rose?" I spoke to my little sister Haven as the three of us walked through the aisles of target

"Girl yes, I don't feel like she should be mad  though. Her baldhead ass." Haven mumbled the last part making Mia holler and run through the store.

"Don't do my mommy, what you say when she sent you the transaction?" I questioned out of curiosity.

"I was like "Yes I did order that, it's either that or I be sexually active which one do you prefer?" And she beat my ass I wont even lie." She nodded to which I laughed lowly.

"I'll never be grown enough to touch myself, I'd rather have my man do that." Mia shook her head.

Mia was 17 and Haven was 15.

"Oh but me? Might change my name to dj Haven cause baby I gets down. Every chance I get." Haven nodded making me laugh because her mouth already had no filter and to top it off it was never tmi with us.

"I love chrisean so bad." Mia randomly blurted, looking up from her phone.

"I skip over all Chrisean live content if I wanted to listen to a bitch cry about a nigga she can't leave alone, l'll call one of y'all." I frowned, picking up anything I found cute and placing it in my cart.

"No you'll call Haven. I'll leave a nigga alone right where he had me fucked up at the first time." Mia frowned making me nod cause she wasn't lying, she was just like me.

"Bitch give me your game card." Haven mugged.

"Ain't no game card, it's called dignity." Mia spoke.

"Hello." I agreed.

"Y'all old as fuck, when I get older maybe I'll find some dignity but ion know me and this man forever." Haven shrugged.

"What do you need playdoh for? You're 42, find yourself." I mugged Mia as she threw play doh in the cart.

"It's fun." She frowned.

I got a little more stuff, along with them adding anything they touched in the cart which I payed for of course, we checked out and eventually I dropped them off because I had a session with Kiari at four and it was 3:40.

I made it to my shop at 3:55 and finished setting up at exactly 4 but Kiari didn't arrive until 4:20.

"Could've let me know you was gon' be five hours late, I could be face deep in some food right now." I mugged as he walked in.

"Oh you was waitin' on me?" He smiled cockily, taking his jacket off.

"No I was just— No." I rolled my neck.
"I mean you had an appointment obviously I was." I saved myself.

"I'm knowin, I tend to leave that effect on females." He shrugged.

I started to respond but my phone went off Indicating that Haven had sent me a voice message.

"Girl, let me hold sum. I'll pay you back, it might take me about 44 more years but I can get you at least 30 dollars a week." She cut herself off by laughing mid voice note.

"No I'm dead serious, let me hold sum Valli. You know it's only right my dude." She spoke.

"This bitch makes me sick." I mumbled more so to myself before sending her $200 and blocking her because that whole voice note pissed me off.

I knew she had to be high too cause she only sent those when she was high and couldn't type right.

"Look to the right." I instructed as I prepared my ink, making him do as I said.

"Why you getting 444?" I questioned, taking another quick look at the reference drawing.

He didn't have a picture he just came up with something and drew it out for me which i of course re-drew and matched it to his approval.

"Fo' my favorite number." He spoke dryly.

"Mine too." I nodded looking down at the number 4 necklace I wore.

I started on his quote that went down a few inches from his ear, it read "Heaven $ent" in cursive form.

I then started on his actual piece which was like a casino themed thing, I don't really know how to explain it.

I wrote the numbers 7, 28 and 12 before shading in the background.

I started on the three fours that went vertically down his neck.

After about 20 minutes I finished the fours so I switched to my black ink and started on his spider web.

"Why are you so quiet? You're not entertaining me I'm kinda bored." I spoke up.

"Ain't shit to speak about, you got a needle in my neck. Why would I willingly wanna speak?" He stated to which I didn't respond because I didn't really have a response.

Usually I always had a response but we kinda thought alike, he had a way of words just like me so I just shut up sometimes.

A hour later I had finished his whole piece and I was now wiping it off.

"Shit." He grunted from the dryness of the paper towel.

I hear something purring..

"Sorry." I mumbled before grabbing my handheld mirror.

"Do you like it?" I watched him examine his neck.

"I fuck wit' it." He nodded.

"Ok good cause if you would've said no.." I shook my head, cleaning up around me.

"What you woulda' did?" He laughed, doing something on his phone.

"Nothing, my feelings would be hurt that's all." I shrugged truthfully.

"I wouldn't hurt ya' feelings pretty." He put his phone in his pocket and on cue a vibrating sensation came through my pocket, causing me to check it.

"Good." I kept my response simple.

Apple pay: $800

The tattoo was only 150 but I wasn't a "you didn't have to." Type of girl  girl. I was finna blow this on some food, my big ass.

"Oh we hittin' the Marshall's up tonight." I nodded making him laugh.

"What that mean?"

"It's a tiktok." I laughed.

"Call me if you have any questions about it though, and be careful when you put on hoodies." I warned because he had a hoodie every-time I seen him.

"What If Ion' have no questions?" He tilted his head making me frown because I didn't understand what he was hitting at.

"I can still call you?" He clarified making me laugh a little.

"I guess." I laughed a little, I could tell he was a hoe by how he talked.