XVII

Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

"Open your mouth." Leesi stood in-front of me with a water gun full of Taylor Port.

"Bitch your tryna be funny?" I mugged cause she know I got a fetus inside me.

Put this ho back inna hospital.

"I forgot." She laughed before throwing the gun down.

We was at this cool kickback, they had a pool too I just got done drowning Lessi and this random girl Ian even know.

If you get in the pool with me you're getting drowned.

I hate lame bitches like wtf you at a pool for if you don't want your hair wet?

"Hoe you ain't forget and I'm fat as hell." I wasn't big big, I was only a month and a half but I looked bloated.

"You that size normally.." She trailed off making me laugh and push her in the pool.

"Ho come back up." I frowned cause she was just sitting under the water, she used to always say if I push her in the pool she not coming back up but she never really did that shit.

I walked away cause who taking a murder charge?

Of course I went to the food.

"Valli." A deep voice spoke making me look up from my cupcake.

"Hey." I responded quickly and went back to eating before looking back again cause I didn't even notice who it was.

"Is you drunk right now?" Bj questioned.

"No." I mugged cause is that what everybody thought of me foreal? That's bad.

He just laughed and I stared cause what's funny..

"Wassup tho, what you on?" He questioned making me wave my cupcake in his face.

Like bitch you see me eating.

"Come inner' with me right quick." He nodded towards the house.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Just come on."