Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

"Hey Valli." Haven plopped down on my bed, I was currently at my parents house because I get bored at home by myself.

"Hi baby, what's up?" I questioned as she ate some of my fruit.

"Nothing, I'm just bored. Daddy and Malik got all those niggas in the studio so I came upstairs. One of em was so fine tho Valli, like ou my gawd." She shook her head, looking at the ceiling with a pineapple in her hand.

"How he looked sis?" I laughed.

"Lightskin, curly hair. Oh and he had golds in his mouth." She nodded about to grab a kiwi but I popped her hand, that was my favorite fruit.

"Bitch, you talking about luh tyler?" I frowned.

"Yess, he be sliding up on my story n' shit I was like. "Tat my name so I know it's real." And he was like I'll make a song." She rolled her eyes.

"And did he?" I tilted my head to which she nodded.

"Bitch, you see me. Brownskin and bad as FUCK! Like what." She got up and started twerking.

"K then, he needa watch that bitch word though." I warned.

"I like it." She shrugged to which I looked at her with disgust.

I don't see how females think that's cute, it's not.

"What we talking bout'?" Mia walked in my room.

"Being called a bitch, am I the only one who like that?" Haven looked between us and Mia made a yikes face.

I laughed because we were literally just alike, we took no bullshit.

"You on your own, I'll pop a nigga dead in his mouth bout' that word. And you need to do the same." Mia frowned.

"Eggsactly!" I exclaimed.