XIII

Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

"It's all over the shaderoom now so I really don't have nothing to say, but if you done with embarrassing me you can leave now

"It's all over the shaderoom now so I really don't have nothing to say, but if you done with embarrassing me you can leave now." I looked at myself in my vanity, i looked a hot mess.

"Havalli." He slid his phone towards me showing the date of the pictures that had been uploaded of him and Aaliyah on the internet.

I saw it said 2022 and I didn't respond because thats fake embarrassing.

"I know who I lay with, it be you every night. So them hoes is nothing to me Valli." He followed me into the bathroom.

"Oh." I said lowly before grabbing my rag to wash my face.

"You bein' straight childish, then you text him when we into it. Just look at how you moving." He mugged.

"He texted me." I corrected.

"And what you sent back?" He spoke making me make a yikes face.

"I only hearted the message, chill out." I half lied since we were mostly on the phone.

I did end up linking with him we didn't do anything though, he just showed me a few songs about me.

"You know how dumb you sound? You linked wit' a nigga over a picture Valli. Then you ain't even ask me about it. If it was the other way around I'a be wrong tho right?" I sighed cause he was reading me.

"Okay, we went to the studio it's literally not that deep. If you had your hoes in check this wouldn't have happened, you gotta be showing her some type of affection, it took SOMETHING for her to post those pictures right? The bitch didn't just randomly wake up one Sunday morning and post them." I tilted my head prior to hanging my rag back up.

He just shook his head.

"You got it." Is all he said before he walked out the bathroom and a couple seconds later I heard the front door close.

"Let me inform my sisters about this." I grabbed my phone to call my sisters.

"Hey Havalli, what you doing? Drunk?" Mia answered making me smack my lips.