Havalli Maria JeanEndurance Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria JeanEndurance Atlanta, Georgia

"Mommy stop." I frowned at her doing donuts in the parking lot.

"Im showing you what I can do on this hoe, where the opps?" She questioned.

"What opps? Mom you have no opps." I mugged her, she think she so funny.

"The opps is out." She nodded before turning the car off, we was at the nail salon for a mother daughter date.

"Okay Shanna." I side eyed waiting for her to hit me.

"Keep playing imma bust you with the opps." She got out making me laugh and grab my phone before following her into the salon.

I don't even bring a purse when I'm with her, she buying everything.

"Hey, how can I help y'all?" The young girl somewhat greeted us, this salon was black owned.

"Um can we do two mani pedis, both gel." My mom said.

"Okay, they can get y'all both started over there." She pointed to two open pedicure chairs to which we thanked her and sat down.

"Who paying for this? Cause the opps is out!" She exclaimed making me smack my lips, she so embarrassing.

"You're paying for it." I frowned before texting Kiari back.

Kiari🩶

Wyo
Cm I wanna hear u yap

aw
i cant, I'm at the nail salon

Its jus you?

me & my mom, why?

Apple pay: $400

thank you ml.

Mhm
Cm wen u home.

ok
Read.

"What color on the toes?" Jordyn asked me.

"White." I turned my phone off and turned my attention to them.

"Skilla baby said white toes for the hoes, thats who they for Valli?" My mama said.

"Why do you know— No they for my man. Don't ask me nothing else." I dismissed her gaining a few laughs.

"Okay well I was just gon ask who your man iss, let me see my son in law." She nudged my shoulder.

"He not your son till he ask me out properly but you can see him." I laughed going to his instagram.

"Oh he is fine!" She nodded in approval.

"I know boo, thats Haven that pick ugly niggas never me." I closed my phone cause she like to start scrolling and she gon fuck around n see some nudes.

I take random nude pictures when I get out the shower sometimes so.

"Rylo was ug— Hush." I cut her off.

Rylo was my baby, he didn't cheat or anything we just grew apart.

"Man if you ain't ready to say who died don't post shit. Kiesha talkin' "bout damn u fucked the city up with this one" what part of the city? Cause I'm alright." She frowned scrolling through facebook.

"Mama shutup." I held my laugh in.

"And Leslie tryna be stingy with  the tea telling certain people to dm her bitch I'm finna make a groupchat." She frowned starting to add people to a group.

"Shanna stop, like what is actually wrong with you." I mugged her.

"Havalli."
"I told them when Kayla died, I said don't post about it if you not ready to say who died cause i gets down. I don't play." She locked her phone.

"Bye." I got up since my feet were done.

I slid into the foam slippers and made my way to my nail tech yonis desk.

"Hey boo." She greeted.

"Hey, you got the inspo picture or no?" I questioned.

"I did, and you want the initial in cursive?" She asked for clarification gaining a nod.

"Havalli! Why sheila died." My mama spoke before laughing.

"I don't know you." I frowned because she's literally embarrassing.

"Right hand." Yoni tapped the table indicating me to put my hand up.

She started a white coat of polish before adding a small blue "K" in the corner, I was only getting his initial cause he payed for them.

20 minutes later she was finished with my other hand so I payed for both of us and we left.

"Where you tryna go now?" My mom pulled off.

"Target, nails, um we haven't got food." I checked off all the stuff we did today.

"Okay, and we gon eat it inna car cause im not getting nobody else none." She frowned.

"Terrible." I laughed.