XXII

Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

"Flip it over dumbass." I instructed as me and Haven sat in the bathroom of my room.

"Im scared." She mumbled.

I flipped the test over for her, then flipped it back once I seen the results.

I looked at her then flipped the test one more time cause no way this shit said pregnant

"I can't believe it Jesus." I shook my head, slapping my hand on the counter.

"Valli stop be serious." She said on the verge of tears.

"Okay deadass, who's the dad?" I turned my full attention to her, making her shrug.

"Okay.. How many dudes is it between Haven?" I frowned, I was starting to get serious now cause fuck you mean you don't know?

"Three." My eyes widened.

I laughed out of instinct.

"Haven are you serious? So how many bodies do you have?" I questioned because now I was curious.

"9, is that bad?" I scratched my head.

Shit, she three up from me so I say that shit terrible.

If she was older it really wouldn't be that bad.. I think.

"So what you wanna do?" I threw the test away and avoided her question.

Kiari called me but I ignored it and turned my phone off because honestly that call was the least of my worries.

"Abortion, the hell? I turned 15 four months ago what am I gonna do with a child? Bitch I AM a child." She scrunched her face up.

"Well you obviously wasn't thinking like that when you was making the child, so don't think like that now." I picked the crust out her eye, bitch was throwing up off the wake up.

"If I wanted a lecture I would've went to mommy, but I didn't. So please shut the fuck up." I looked around because who?

"Come on." I walked out the bathroom

Fuck I look like arguing with a 15 year old?

I grabbed my keys and drove her stupid ass to the walk in clinic, which was like 30 minutes away.

This place saved my life a few times I wont even lie.

Of course I had to sign hella papers and shit since she was under 18.

I waited in the car because her attitude was on 10, how you mad at me cause you wanted to be a hoe?

In what universe does it work like that?

In the mix of all that I called Kiari back, he was taking years to answer me which he never did.

"Yo?" He answered on the fourth ring.

"What did you need earlier?" I questioned.

"You won't there when I needed you so fuck it." It sounded like he was moving around somewhere.

"Ok Kiari, where you at?" I fixed my lash.

"Huh?" He sunk his top row of teeth into his bottom lip.

"You been drinking?" I asked because he was moving retarted as hell and he was most likely about to lie.

"Nah— Can you give me another shirt?" A soft voice cut him off, like she sounded young.

"Who is that?" I sent a quick mug.

He ignored me but he was steady responding to the mystery bitch.

"Hm." He spoke but it wasn't in response to me, he was handing her a shirt I guess.

I hung up because that shit is weird.

Honestly they were both odd to me because how do you willingly fuck with a nigga that you know got a girlfriend? A pregnant one at that.

This had to be some type of prank

A hour later Haven had came out of the clinic, the actual process only takes 5-10 minutes but she had to stay in the recovery room for an hour.

"Can you take me home?" She asked with obvious attitude laced in her voice.

She was leaning against the window, typing fast as fuck.

I just ignored her cause bitch we both pissed off.

The whole car ride was silent other than the radio that was playing, I turned it off when brainstorming came on because he called me a thot in that song.

Thats his worst chit out, on my soul.

Nonetheless I made it to my moms house, I wasn't getting out though cause she talk too much.

Haven didn't say anything before she got out but she definitely did slam the door a little bit, I feel like we bumped heads sometimes because our attitude were just alike.

➯ ➯
"Havalli? You want some ice cream? It's okay." Leesi pulled me into a hug as we walked downtown making me frown.

"What? Girl I ain't sad about that shit." I half lied, ever since I told her about earlier she been sentimental towards me. I hate it.

Long story short it was in fact not a prank, he did really fuck that girl and yes we broke up.

I know he was drunk and shit but I feel like drunk actions are sober thoughts so whatever he did to get her in his room he thought about before he started drinking.

As somebody who drink heavy? I know that shit.

Then the bitch posted buko pictures of them together, I knew they were recent because his hair was cut and shit.

They was mirror pictures too, just like how we used to do. And he looked happy as fuck?

A bitch heart was BROKE.

The girl was actually pretty, I looked better though.

"It's okay to care boo, come on we getting ice cream cause I want it." Leesi grabbed my hand and lead me to an ice cream parlor.

Bitch using my crisis as an excuse to eat, how miserable do you have to be?

My bestfriend really was the sweetest, she was the complete opposite of me though.

"You know what kind I want?" I questioned as we walked in.

"Yea nasty, mint chocolate chip." She scrunched her face up at the thought.

"It's so good, you haven't even tried it." I rested my head on her shoulder as we stood in line.

"I don't want to, you might as well freeze toothpaste if you eat that." She frowned.

Imma try that.

She ended up getting chocolate ice cream, out of all flavors chocolate?

"Wait, I gotta take a picture first." She popped my hand when I grabbed my spoon.

"You swear you a foodie." I laughed.

"I am." She took multiple pictures of our cups together, then one of us that I begged her to send to me all the way home.

She didn't end up sending it to me till 3 in the morning.

ᴇɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara