Havalli Maria JeanEndurance Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria JeanEndurance Atlanta, Georgia

"What?" I mugged khaleesi.

She was laying on top of me just staring in my face if anybody seen us on a daily basis they would probably think we dated.

She just kept staring me before kissing me on the lips.

"Bitch, I hate you." I pushed her off of me before wiping my lips off.

She know I hate when people kiss me in the mouth, unless you was my man you gotta catch me when I'm drunk.

"You love me Valli, stop." She frowned.

"Hoe why would you KISS me? I know you suck dick." I mugged.

"I sucked dick before I came here." She scrolled on her phone making me look at her in disgust cause I knew she was serious.

"You're nasty and ugly." I went to check on my noodles.

"Ok, like if you don't wanna fight.. Shut the fuck up. If you do wanna fight do the most." She followed me into the kitchen.

"In my sleep I'll whoop this hoe." I recorded her.
"And she know that, but anyway." I ended it.

"You're just a fatass who eats noodles and fried chicken?" She mugged me.

"Only way to eat these noodles, you tweak." I mixed the sauce packet in before adding cheese.

"No bitch thats the rollie way." She spoke making me laugh.

I went to put the cheese up and turned around to see her eating my noodles.

"Oh but I'm fat?" I grabbed another fork.

"I'm finna do two braids in my hair doe." She mocked a vlog of me from 8th grade.

"Stop saying that." I mugged.

That shit popped up in her snapchat memories and she been saying it all day.

She bust out laughing before speaking.