Havalli Maria JeanEndurance Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria JeanEndurance Atlanta, Georgia

"Ain't no way." Kiari spoke walking in his kitchen, seeing Havalli eating cheerios while warming up pizza rolls.

"What?" She frowned.

"You couldn't pick one?" He furrowed his eyebrows, he knew she liked to eat but not like this.

"Yea, but you gotta eat the cereal while you wait for your food to finish warming up. So by time those 2 minutes up I'll be done with my cereal. It's girl math you wouldn't get it." She waved him off.

"You got it, you wanna take a shower here or you wanna go home now?" He questioned.

"Here." She put her bowl in the sink, washing it out. She never left dishes in other people's house.

"Come on." He started to walk in direction of his room, causing her to follow.

He handed her a fresh pair of boxers out of an unopened pack, a white tee and some sweatpants.

"It's toothbrushes in there typeshit, then the linen closet inna hallway." He notified, gaining a nod in response.

She gathered all her stuff while he made his way to his in home studio.

Approximately 30 minutes later Havalli found her way into the studio, following the music.

"Wassup." She held her hand out as if she were to dap him up, gaining a frown.

He hesitated before taking her hand.

"Nobody play too much but you." She laughed at his low level of trust.

"I thought you was finna do sum shit." He chuckled.

"Make a song about me, and put my voice in the beginning. It's my world right?" She quoted his words.

"Yo world shorty." He laughed, putting on his headphones.

He played different beats until he found one that sounded good to his ears and started free styling.

Or would you rather talk about your problems with yourself? Nah
Ain't nobody perfect, girl, we all need a lil' help, dog
But everybody problems, they ain't all meant to be said, nah
Tell me (Tell me)

"If I wanted in, girl, would you let me?
Girl, if I had flaws, would you accept me?
Ain't rushing time, just tell me when you ready." He rapped effortlessly into the microphone, keeping his eyes on Havalli who was smiling.

  "Girl, tell mе If you need to talk, girl, would you let mе in? And tell me, girl, just tell me If you need to walk, girl, would you hold my hand and walk with me to wherever?" He continued.

He continued another verse before repeating the chorus.

"Hold my hand and walk with me to wherever.." Is what he said before the song ended.

"Oh you ate down!" Havalli exclaimed making him laugh as he named the song, she got up to watch him.

She watched him type "Tell me."

"Im ready now." She spoke in reference to his first bar.

"Ready for what?" He questioned he knew what she meant, but he wanted her to say it clearly.

"For to build something, I actually like you." She admitted bluntly.

Which she always did, she never been the type to hold her tongue or let the men come to her all the time. If she really wanted you she would push up, that was just her.

They basically trauma dumped all night, and they knew almost everything about one another. They both automatically felt comfortable enough in each other's presence to have the right conversation.

"I like you too Valli." He pulled her onto his lap, pushing his headphones to the side.

"So we talk?" She searched for clarification.

"We doing whatever you want us to do." He shrugged.

"Ok, we talk. But stop playing it like everything up to me it'll take us both to build something." She spoke up.

"Ight." He kept it simple.