XXVII

Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria JeanEnduranceAtlanta, Georgia

"Fuck my exx." I recorded Kiari as he laid on my lap playing Gta.

"You already did." He mumbled.

"Fuck you, free jeffery." I jumped up making him fall on the floor.

He took the grapes off the couch with him, how big are you?

"Fuck jeffery." He popped grapes in his mouth.

"Baby trust if I could I would in a heartbeat." I laughed.

"I believe you." He mumbled making me throw a pillow at him, he wanna be funny till I get hilarious.

Then we shall really see who laughing, on my soul.

"You up your score by one and start talking cash money shit, remember where you came from." I mugged.

"Four." He corrected.

A hoe.

"And you proud?" I frowned.

"I got the same amount as you, fuck? Is you proud?" He clapped back.

I looked down before speaking because I thought I felt something wet but there wasn't anything on the floor so I continued.

"..That's 6 bodies in my twenty one years of living, you went up by four in 6 months we do not relate." I scrunched my face up.

"Go clock somebody else tea, cause you damn sure not clocking mine, fuck?" I mocked him at the end of my sentence.

"Why you got a come back for every fuckin' thing? Hate arguing wit' yo dumbass." He muttered the last part making me laugh.

"You never won a argument against me so I don't know why you continuously try to clock me bout some shit."

"Is you pissing yo'self?" He mugged making me look down and see fluid dripping.

"Why would I stand here and piss myself dumbass?" I returned the mug.

"Ion know, why the fuck is you standing there and pissing yo self idiot?" He took his headset off.

"My water obviously broke, don't be a retard." I frowned.

"What I'm pose to do? It hurt?" He stood up making me laugh at the concerned look on his face.

"Not that bad just mild contractions, go upstairs and get the white and gold bag out the nursery." I had to be specific because I knew him and he would come downstairs with an empty bag rather than grabbing the already prepared one.

He looked at the fluids on the floor with a more so disgusted look than confused before he jogged up the stairs.

I swear it took him like five minutes and the bag was sitting right on the nightstand.

Nonetheless he helped me to the car and as we drove the contractions grew worse, like abnormally bad...

Omniscient
"The labor isn't progressing normally.. We have to call an emergency C-section." Kiari watched the nurses scurry around the room.

"Fuck you mean not progressing normally? What you saying?" He frowned.

"They have fetal distress, and the labor hasn't gone far enough for her to have a forceps or ventouse delivery safely." The nurse explained to him but he was still confused.

"There also wont be time to explain any further or give her epidural nor spinal block. She's gonna need a general anaesthetic." The doctor spoke to a nurse in the last chunk of his statement before pushing the bed out the door which Havalli was laying on, making Kiari jerk his head back.

"I'm sorry, situations like this are both life threatening to the babies and the mother so it's important we get the patient into surgery as soon as possible. You can go wait with the rest of the family out there, these usually take 30 to 60 minutes." Nurse brown informed, sending him a quick smile before walking out with her clipboard.

Kiari ran both hands down his face before meeting the rest of their family out in the waiting area.

...

"She's losing too much blood Capt." Nurse Gray frowned as she attempted to get the second baby out but due to all the blood she couldn't see very well.

"I'm the captain, don't you think I would know? Continue with the surgery." Captain instructed.

Havalli stayed strangely calm during the whole surgery, only the bottom part of her body was numb and she was wide awake.

"Got him." Gray notified as loud cries filled the room, the complete opposite of Ladi.

"Her pulse is slowing down." Garcia alerted but it was too late, only seconds later the monitor went flatline.

"Too much blood lost." Gray looked at Capt with an "I told you so." Look all over her face.

Wow.

Anyways new book otw like what bow.