6 || Skipper

He's fighting back already and I keep myself moving so a steady grip on me remains unachievable.

Odds aren't in my favor as Soap appears. Pulling me off of Ghost under my arms like I'm some child.

I don't help the matter as i start kicking my legs. I used this defense against my brother when I was little.

Ghosts eyes flick up to Soap at my move. He tries grabbing my legs but I keep going, feeling slightly idiotic.

"Keegan" He grunts, clicking his fingers in demand. I turn to find Keegan who steps forwards without hesitation.

He stands for a moment watching before risking a few kicks from me before grabbing my calves, forcing me still.

Ghost folds his arm and leans over ripping the card from my upperarm.

Soap and Keegan immediately drop me as the alarm sounds. Everyone immediately stops and starts heading back.

I rub the dirt from my knees with a quiet huff as others leave quickly.

I look up to find Ghost still towering over me.

"What" I say with a clear attitude.

"Pathetic" He snarls with a noise that hardly passes as a chuckle.

"Whats pathetic is that it took three of you to get me" I snap back.

He kneels down infront of me, flicking my card back at my chest.

"It doesn't matter what I did or how i did it"

"What matters is"

"I'll always fucking win." Ghosts words get harsher with each passing one till he growls 'win'

He gets up and turns, walking back while I stay seated. I roll my eyes, looking back down at myself.

I dust dirt from my palms and check my nose once more. The blood flow is slow now but it's trailing down my neck.

I pull the mask back down, spitting the taste from my mouth once more before getting up. Heading in the direction that the others went.

>>>

"I know team, but you should all be aware things don't go the way they're planned."

News had came that the road here was closed for the night due to an escaped prisoner from further down the road.

They'd apparently run into the forest in the area and now roads and exits were blocked and guarded. We were forced to spend the night here without any actual equipment.

"We've all slept in worse conditions" someone pointed out, replied with a hums of agreement.

"Okay so no one's worried about the whole ass prisoner on the loose?" Another spoke.

Price chuckled "cmon soldiers, it's highly unlikely anything will happen to anyone and if so - your trained for God's sake"

"We've got food and water in the vehicles but unfortunately sleeping wise your gonna have to find yourself a place"

The team didn't seem to mind after hearing about the food.

"LT once again you win the game, another mark for you"

"Dex- .. dex?" Price says looking around.

"Here!" I sigh from the back of the group.

"Oh cmon now guys - let 'er through" Price says with a small laugh. The team grudgingly makes a pathway for me to pass through.