•gingerbread•

it was a cold winters night, you had just got home from work and closed the door.

'hey darling, had a good day?' you heard his voice say. you instantly had a smile on your face.

'hey handsome, it's been okay cold tho!' you said taking of your coat and shoes. 'i bet it has.I'm surprised you made it home with the roads so thick with snow!' said Alex as he walked around the corner to great you with a kiss.

'i've made you a tea on the side to warm you up!' said Alex warmly.

'thank you mylove.' as you said taking the tea in your hand and giving Alex a hug.

'darling go get your pjs on and sit in bed im going to get some snacks and we will watch Christmas films to warm up!' suggested Alex.

'okay!' you said with a smile. You took your tea and walked to your bedroom. After placing your cup on the side you picked out yours and Alex's matching pjs and got dressed, took out your hair and took off your makeup then sat in bed and switch on the tv

just then Alex walked in
'hey love, i've got you some hot chocolate and gingerbread and some other bits and bobs, have you put on this film i'm cold and tired!' he said with a smile

'yes!! we can watch the grinch, nativity, elf, anything you want' you said moving over for Alex to get in bed.

'nativity sounds good! let me come get in and get cozy.' alex said placing the tray on the end of the bed and then getting into bed pulling the cover over him.
he got comfy but kept moving around.

'your so cute' you said giggling at Alex

'i know darling that's why you love me so much.' he said kissing your forehead.

you turn on the film and snuggle down toghter, alex's arms around your neck and yours around his waist listening to each others heartbeats. Soon after yohr both asleep before the movies even ended.