•Back of the classroom• (Teenage era)

you were in english class, You and Alex had been secretly dating and you two sat at the back together. You giggled and always got shouted at for laughing.

One time you saw Alex was hard. He was leant back into his chair so his hard on was showing. He places his hand on you thigh and squeezes it.

'Al, How the fuck are you hard.' You wisper.

'It's you in that skirt love, Your arse is poppin out.' He smirks.

You roll your eyes and look back up at the board.
Alex moves his finger on top of your clit applying pressure so it pleasures you. You groan.

'Al wait till later bab..' He moves his finger in a circle causing you to stop. He's just watching you smirking at you.

'What darling? Speak up.' He says. You don't even bother answering back. He slips his hand down your tights and pushes his finger in you. Making you hold your mouth.

'Alex i said stop, What if we get caught.' You say sternly.

'What if they get caught? Just see that i'm yours gorgeous.' He winked at you. He's so good at turning you on.

He moves his finger in and out of you. By now you've gave in. You finished not long after and you watched Alex lick his fingers clean.

You gasp 'Alex!'

'Be a good girl and be quiet now.' He orders.  You just turn back to the front and in the corner of your eye see Alex smiling and blushing. Matt turns around to you both as he's infront of you.

'Will you two shut the fuck up i canna hear.' He whispers angrily.

'You two just giggle at him. Alex just made you cum, He mads you cum in a classroom you thought and slammed your head into your hands.