The Concet (part 2)

As you enter Alex dressing room your hit with the smell of aftershave.
'omg it smells so good!?' you said shocked
'hah thanks love.' said Al giggling 'sit down dear i wanna chat with you.'

you take a seat on this sofa and Alex sits next to you.
'make yourself comfy beautiful, Anyway i want to know before i say anything you don't have a boyfriend do you?' said Alex

'in a matter of fact no i don't, So Mr Turner i guess it's your lucky day.' you said winking at him

this turns Alex pink.
'wow.. erm, your a flirt aren you gorgeous?' he giggled ' i guess you won't mind me doing this then' he said as he moved closer to you putting his arm around you.

you feel your stomach create this feeling, this feeling that makes you want to just kiss the life out of this man.

' course i don't.' you said giggling. By this point your looking into eachother eyes just chatting like you've known eachover for 10 years.

'Al i know your probably not into me but i would like to get to know you like that. And i'm not saying that as a fan girl i've been following you since the start and i've found you so attractive since the start. I don't mind what you say if just like your number.' you said with a shrug

'oh y/n i feel the same i can be myself around you. I would love continue things like this with eachotehr. We haven't known eachother long but i can tell you don't like me for fame and idk i feel like you could be the one.' he said blushing.

With that you pulled him and and kissed him on the lips. You felt his tongue enter yours and dance around with each over. This feeling made your heart thump and flutter it was the best.

Suddenly Alex pushed you down and lent over you still thrusting his tongue into yours but suddenly he unbuttons his top and legs go of your lips for a second. you start at his abs that's have been presented to you.

'hope your okay with this darlin.' he said with a smirk

'more then anything handsome.' you said still staring
from that he pulled his top and and pulled yours with his. yours chests collided as he took off your bra. You two are now chest to chest making out thinking you just want each other in each other.

One thing left to another and Alex was thrusting into you. You've only just met the guy yet you feel so connected. Your moaning in delight at the feeling and you heat his breath in your ear sends shivers down your spine.

'Darling you feel so good' he said whilst thrusting in you .

'Handsome, don't stop!' yous said gasping

just as you said that you felt him let go you both moaning and panting in delight. sat there, Alex on top of you. This is the happiest you been in years.

•You latwe go on to get with Alex and have the best relationship you can think of.•