hotel room

it was about 11:00 pm and Alex had just walked into your hotel room after his show. 'hey gorgeous, are you awake?'

'hey handsome, ofc i'm awake i'm waiting for you!'
you said getting out of bed in your underwear.

'i don't see you for a few hours and you look better very time, come here.' Alex said with a smirk on his face.

You walked towards Alex and wrapped your arms around his neck. You two are just stood there staring into eachothers eyes, Alexs arms around your waist pulling you in. You feel this fuzziness in your stomach grow by the minute

as your feeling this Alex pulls you in passionately kissing you. You feel his tongue enter your mouth the feeling off him makes you buzz. You'd let this man do anything to you.

Soon you find yourself on the bed with Alex over you. 'i've missed you and your touch all day.' she said smirking at you. 'you saw you earlier you flirt.' you said giggling at him.

'i know i did darlin but then i didn't have you like this, i've been craving your touch all day. i can't think straight.' he said looking you up and down.

' is that so?' you said looking him in the eyes

just the Alex pinned your hands up behind your head and started making out with you passionately. You feels his hands start to unbutton his shirt, your hearts beating faster by the minute.

as your kissing you feel his hands move to yours and guides them up his torso down to his waist band. You suddenly feel this grim grow on his face and your loving it.

He takes your hand making you undo his jean buttons and you slide them down his legs you open yours eyes to him grinning at you
'what you waiting for love?'

you take your hands down his boxers, watching his eyes flutter in enjoyment, but then he stops. You think you've done something wrong so you look at him in fear.

'woah gorgeous do you think i'd let you do that here? matt and the rest of the boys are next door can't let them know how good you feel can we?' he says with a grin.

he removed your hand from his boxers and you feel how hard he is. This is making you want him so bad, the feel of him you've been craving for days.

'darling just wait until we are home then we can scream as loud as we want. It's only 1 day away gorgeous i know you can do it' he said as he began kissing you again.