•Photobooth (smut)• (late sias era)

You were in the shopping center, finding a photo
booth and because you needed to retake your past photo. You finally find one and open the curtain to see a man say down with gorgeous eyes, well kept hair, and well dressed. This man was gorgeous

"I..err.. Sorry!" You shrieked. The man winked at you and pulled you onto his lap. A knot grew in your stomach.

"Hiya darling."  n He whispered in your ear sending shivers down your spine. "What's your name?"

"Y/n... Y/n L/n." You stutterd

"Beautiful name, I'm Alex. Alex Turner." He smiled.
'Got a boyfriend?'

"No, last one was a knob." You sigh.

"Awh darling. I could treat you right.' He flirted. You pressed yourself against him causing him to give out a small moan. "Oh darling if that's how you wanna play."

Alex said unzipping his trousers and taking off his boxers. At the same time you took down your joggers and slid down your panties. He grabbed his hands around your hips and forced himself into you.
You begin bouncing up and down, Alex guided you to hit all the right spots.

Soon later you released all over Alex as he fucked you through your orgasim into his.

'God y/n, I need you number.' He panted.

'Here.' You said writing down your number.

You stood up and pulled your pants and shorts back up as you were doing this you heard Alex laughing.

'What you laughing at?' You say confused.

'Look at these pictures it took.' He giggled. The photos were of you two.

'Oh my god.' You laughed.

'Wanna grab a coffee. I wanna get to know you darling.' He smirked.

'Gowan then.' You say grabbing his hand and leading him out to the nearest coffee shop.