•perfect sense•

Alex had called you around to his house, You knew why and you thought it made perfect sense. You arrived at Alex's house and knocked on. He answered and you could see his heart drop when he saw you. You gave him a slight smile and he let you.

You walked over to the sofa and sat down, Alex followed you. He sat down and put his hand on his thigh and looked up at you. The dreaded words came out his mouth which made you feel empty.

'I want to brake up y/n' He said as a tear fell from his cheek. You just sat there staring at him blankly.

'That's okay.' By now a tears were coming down your face too.

'I'm sorry it has to be like this but i need a brake, everything's to much. I'm not saying that i don't love you. I do with the whole of my heart, so if it's right then we will get back together. But for now i think it's better it's like this i don't wanna hurt you love.' Alex said covering his eyes.

'Al i get it you've got a lot going on, I obviously still love you and i hope we do get back together one day.' You are trying to reassure him.

You were both in the sofa crying your eyes out, Alex then pulled you into a hug. 'It's not like i don't want to be with you, of course i do i'm just trying not to hurt you.'

'Al, it's okay i get it.' You wipe a tear away. You stand up from the sofa and quickly get your items from Alex's. He's just leaning by the door as your about to walk out.

'I'm sorry y/n, message me when your home so i know your safe.' He gave you a little smile.

It made you feel abit better to know he still cares about you. 'I will Al don't worry.'

For a few seconds you were both stood there like you were expecting a kiss but it never came. You opened the door. 'Bye Al.'  You said and closed the door before he could answer. Once you were in your car you broke, everything reminded you of him. You had to move your car before Alex saw you.

When you were home you just collapsed into bed, you didn't know what to do.

                                 ALEXS POV

I feel empty, ever since she left everything reminds me of her. Everything smells of her. I still love her and i hope she still loves me. She understood why we had to brake up, the stress is too much for me at the minute.