• Holiday crush• ( AM era)

It was the first morning of the holiday that you have come on with your family, You went to Tenerife. It was breakfast and you were walking around the buffet when you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Shit sorry." You said quickly, The man turned around to you. He was gorgeous: Dark hair in a quiff, Sun glasses on his head, Dark chocolate eyes.

"Ah its Alright love." He said grinning at you as you walked off. You got butterflies from him.

After breakfast you and your family decided to go to the pool. Your parents sat on the sun-beds and your little brother jumped into the pool. You were about to join him when you turned around to see that handsome man just two sun beds away from you. You caught him staring at you and you blushed so he giggled.

You and your brother were playing in the pool as again you accidentally swam into someone.

"Oh im sorry i didn't s.." You stoped when you realised it was him again yet this time he looked better. He was shirtless and his collarbone was immaculate.

He laughed. "Whats your name love."

"Y/n, Whats yours?" You blushed.

"Alex. Can i get you a drink?" He was clearly hitting on you.

"Maybe you can." You teased. He bit his lip at you. You pulled yourself put the pool. "Coming then." You said to him.

Alex quickly jumped out of the pool and ran after you.  Alex bought you a drink.

"So where you from then love?" He smirked.

"Shefild, You?" You said taking a sip.

"Really? Same!" He giggled again " How old
are ya."

"Just turned 21 the other month, what about you?" You smile.

"26." He says eyeing you up and down "Heard there was a party on tonight, You going?"

"I didn't know so i'm not sure." You say turning to him.

"Wanna come with me?" He says raising his eyebrows.

"Gowan then." You giggle.

You both finish your drinks and begin to walk back to the pool when all of a sudden Alex pushes you in.

"ALEX!" You scream.  He just laughs at you and jumps in splashing you. For a while you and Alex play in the water.

- BACK IN YOUR ROOM -

Your now getting ready to go to this party you wearing a small black dress with matching heals

"You sure you want to go y/n you hardly know the guy!" Your mum says

"Yes mum he's nice." You smile.  Your mum just raises her eyebrows at you and carries on reading her magazine. Soon its time to leave so you pick up the spare key and put it in your handbag.

Once you arrived at the party you were looking around for Alex when all of a sudden a pair of hand were around your waist. You turned around quickly to see Alex.

"God Al you scared me." You giggle.

"Al? Thats cute." He teased. "Cmon let me get you a drink." Alex said taking your hand and leading you to the bar.

As the night went on you got progressively more drunk. You and Alex danced together and sang. But Alex was walking you back to your room, you were searching your handbag and couldn't find your key anywhere. You couldn't knock on you'd wake up your little brother.

"Al i cant find my key." You sigh.

"Stay in my room tonight then." Alex smirked.

"You sure i dont.." Alex cut you off

"y/n I'd love for you to stay with me." He said smiling.

You gave in and walked to Alex's room. You ran there holding hands. You were like two teenagers. Once you got in Alex's room you chucked your heals off and jumped into the bed.
Alex was stood around the end, admiring you.

"Whats wrong Al." You knew what he wanted.

He just looked you up and down and smirked. He crawled on top of you pinning you to the bed and he began kissing you hungrily. Soft moans were escaping your mouth as Alex pulled down your dress leaving you in your bra and underwear.

Alex pulls away so hes on his knees leaning over you and begins to unbutton his shirt. You sit there giggling at him. He smirks at you as he unbuckles his belt and pulls down his trousers.

Alex then pulled down your pants and threw them across the room. He began playing with your clit, teasing you.

"Al.. Please." You beg.

"Begging now are we?" Alex says as he pushes a finger in you and begins pumping it in and out. Not long after Alex could tell you were close so he stopped. He jumped to his draw and got a condom out and put it on. He teases you with the tip and then forcefully enters you making you arch your back. Alex begins to go faster making you scream his name louder. Soon You cum on Alex, throwing your head back as he fucks you through your orgasim.  Not long after Alex finshes too, He collapses of the bed next to you panting.

You give Alex a kiss and then go and get in bed, Alex follows you. You get under the covers and go to sleep. You wake up about 9am and turn around half asleep. You feel Alex's arms around you, He's already awake.

"Good morning gorgeous." He says sleepily.

"Good morning Mr Turner." You smile.