The Concert

Today was the day. You were going to an arctic monkeys concert. THE ARCTIC MONKEYS AND YOU HAVE FRONT ROW TICKETS.

from thinking this you immediately jump out of bed and run to get ready and get your stuff. You get into your gig outfit (cheated print coat, some tall black boots, and fishnets.) and do your makeup. You get into your car chuck your luggage into the back and set off to meet your friend at the train station

EXTRA • you and your bsf have loved the arctic monkeys for years and you are finally going. you have a massive crush on the lead singled Alex Turner and can't believe your seeing him in your favourite era (2013)•

you meet your friend at the train station and board your train. ' i can't believe we are finally seeing am!' your bsf said so excitedly.

'I KNOW! we are sooo close to Alex and yk how much i love that man😍.' you said turning pink.

'girl who doesn't, now keep your voice we need it
to scream!!'.

as the time grew nearer you now in the que line. your begging to get nervous with excitement. And finally your being let in. You run as fast as you can't to the front and who guessed it but your at barrier right infront of Alex and you are buzzing.
'he's going to be stood right there b/s/f!' you said with a smile. Your friend just smiled at you cus she's was saving her voice

Finally the time had come... and you hear the sounds of Alex's guitar approaching. everyone's wondering what songs first and you hear the intro of Do i wanna know? and immediately start screaming.

Alex walks out is playing his guitar. By this point you are practically drooling over him. Out of no where he notices you and winks at you. you are shook.

as the concert continues Alex keeps looking at you and giggling and just as the last few songs are playing your interrupted before the start of cornerstone by a familiar voice.

'hey you!, you there in the cheated print coat! Wait till after the show and meet me backstage!' You looked up to see Alex smiling at you and giggling

You IMMEDIATELY turn to your bsf and SCREAM!
'OMG HAS THE ALEX TURNER JUST INVITED ME TO GO BACKSTAGE?!' you said blushing

'ERM YEAH HE HAS GIRL, GOWAN YOU GO AFTER ILL MEET YOU AT THE HOTEL!' your bsf said smiling at you.

and after awhile the last song plays and alex and the boys are walking off .

'remember to meet me gorgeous.' he says winking at you and point at you to security.

everyone left and it was just you, security came and got you and your walking back stage thinking this is all a dream. You are lost for words. Until you meet a door with the name Alex turner on it. You knock on.

the door creaks open.
'hey darling, wow your even more beautiful closer up.' Alex said admiring your beauty. 'I'm Alex if you've forgotten gorgeous'

'Ofc i haven't handsome, i'm y/n' you said obviously abit tipsy.

'well y/n it's nice to meet you, and i think you should come in...' alex said with a grin. and of course you walked in.

•COME BACK FOR PART TWO!! could get juciy🫣•