•Dont make a sound• (the car era, smut)

Alex had a wife and he was bored of her, she was horrible. Never paid attention to him, used him, and just got drunk every night. He needed someone to play with, to have and that's when he found you.
You had been secretly dating for about 2 months and he treated you like royalty.

'Bae wanna do somit when she's not home.' Alex winked.

'Course i do.' You said pushing your lips into his,  Alex then jumped on you forcing you to be pressed up against the bed. Alex began to slip off your shorts leaving you in a oversized t-shirt and your thong.

You watched him take off your thong and throw it across the room. He grabs your legs and pulls them up. He then moved down and started eating you out. You let out moans of enjoyment. Alex noticed this and started pumping his fingers in and out of you.

Just as Alex was about to thrust himself into you, You heard the front door open.

'Shit! Darling be a good girl and hide under the bed for me?' Alex said.

You just grinned at him. 'Only if you come back later.'

'You know i will.' He smirked. You got under the bed behind some boxes and Alex left the room.

•Alex's POV•
I left y/n under the bed and walked into the kitchen.
You say your wife and as usual she was hammered.

'Hey Al.' She winked.

'Wha you want?' He said bored.

'I want you.' She said hiccuping.

Alex moved away. 'I don't want you and i don't want this. We are breaking up i've found someone better who actually treats me right.' He shouted.

She seemed to sober up pretty fast. 'What?'

Alex just walked back into his room and got his things and got you.

•Your POV•

Alex led me out the house as i was half naked. I walked past his now ex wife and she just was stood there.

'I'm all yours now baby.' Alex said kissing you.

'I know but you'd never do that to me would you?' You said nervously.

'Awh of course not. Its that she was a knob and didn't care about me. You do, You show so much care that's why i want you and not her, also me fans will like you more then her.' He said reassuring you

'Good.' You said planting a kiss on his nose.