•The bestfriend• wpstwin era

You were Jamie's younger sister so you were used to him having the band around a lot, because of this you had a crush on the lead singer Alex. You knew he was 3 years older then you but that couldn't mean much could it?

It was a usual Friday night and You'd just got back from collage, your parents weren't so Jamie had the boys around.

You closed the door and shouted up to Jamie 'Hey Jamie im back.'

'Alright Matt, Nick and Alex are here.' He shouts back.

'Okay.' You say and walk into the kitchen to get a snack. After getting a snack you walk into your room and get changed into one of your dads baggy t-shirts and some pants and a bun as no one would see you.

A few hours later you guess your parents aren't coming home tonight and get comfy in bed.

Jamie walks in your room 'Oi the boys are sleeping.'

'Okay i'll make breakfast for you in the morning.' You say smiling.

'Alright cheers, night.' Jamie says closing the door.

You switch your music back on and carry on doing your homework. It was about 12 am you didn't notice as you were dancing and singing doing your homework until you saw your door knob move.

You looked up as it opened to see Alex in his boxers and a shirt. This reallt turned you on but Jamie would kill you if you went out with Alex.

'Hi sorry to disturb but can i sit with you? Everyone's asleep and i wanna talk to someone.' He says he looks really sweet.

'Course come sit on my bed.' You say smiling.

He comes over and sits next to you. 'What you doing?'

'Homework.' You sigh 'Can you help?'

'Yeah course.' He says smiling at you.

Alex helps you and you manage to get it finished so you sit up talking. You talk for hours until it's about 2am and then Alex makes a move. Your hands on your thighs which are crossed and Alex places his hand on your hand. You turn pink and look at him.

'Do you have a boyfriend y/n?' He questions.

'Nope.' You answer back 'I like this guy.'

'Oh really? Tell me about him.' He says giving you a funny, jokey look.

'Well he's abit older then me, He does know my brother so he'd kill me if we went out, He's very handsome and he plays guitar.' You try and hint to Alex.

You watched him turn red and put a blanket over his legs as he relised it's him.

'What about you is there a girl you'd like to talk about?'

'Well she's younger then me, We don't talk much, she's very pretty and i'm looking at her now.' His words shocked you.

'W..What?' You stutter in shock.

'I'm looking at her now.' He says looking at your lips. You feel yourself become wet and jump to Alex's lips letting tongues dance in each others moves and leaving spit on your lips.

'What about Jamie?' You say concerned

'Fuck Jamie love, i want you.' He winks and pins you to the bed. 'Will you be my girlfriend y/n?'

'Yes.' You say and begin to kiss him again.