•Train•

You were on your way to a friends house who lived far away. You had got on the train and there was no spaces to sit down so you had to stand up.

More and more people kept coming on leaving you more cramped. Eventually you had the man pressed up against you. His hand accidentally touched your waist.

'Shit i'm so sorry.' He says moving his hand.

You look up. 'It's fine.' You said stuttering this man was breath taking.

Your both stood there staring into each others eyes until he stoped the stare.

'So what's your name.' He said looking at your lips.

'Y/n. What's yours?' You question back

'Nice to meet you y/n i'm Alex.' He was looking at your lips by now.

You were catching feelings so fast for a guy you just met. You decided to make a move, You placed your hand against his causing them to touch. Alex mad a gasp and looking down at your hands. Maybe that was a bad idea you thought until he made you hold hands with him interlocking your fingers.

You both look at each other and blush. After a few minutes you reach your spot so you remove your hand.  You look up at him before walking off the train.  As your on the platform you hear a voice.

'Wait!' Someone shouts. You turn around to see Alex running towards you.

'Alex?' you said puzzled.

'I..I just needed to tell you something.' He looked nervous.

'What's that?' You said with a smile.

Alex looked around looking abit fed up and just suddenly kissed you. It was passionate, very passionate. He pulled away.

'Shit i'm sorry, It was a mistake.' Alex said by now he looked guilty.

'Al shush, give me your number and we'll meet up.' You smirk.

His face immediately lit up as he took your phone and typed his number in before passing it back to you.

'Cya later then beautiful.' He said and walked away

Sorry it's so short i'm running out of ideas and need to post so any ideas please comment! x