•locked in• teenage era, smut

It was last lesson maths and you sat at the back next to your best friend Alex. Most the time you piss about and don't get any work done but today you were actually focused well i say both of you as Alex was in a flirty mood. He's normally like this but today felt different he had his arm around your chair and was very close to your back.

You always liked Alex ever since you met yet you didn't dare tell him that you liked him. You and Alex were both giving a after school by your maths teacher the day before so as everyone walked out you two stayed sitting.

'Right then, you know why your here so be quite and get on with the work.' He ordered 'Also i need to pop out a minute and take a call,  i'm gonna lock the door cus i know you'll walk out.'

You just roll your eyes at him as he walks out and closes the door. Your turn to Alex 'What are we gonna do i'm so bored.'

'I don't know y/n,  wanna come mine after?' He questions you.

'Gowan then.' You say looking into his eyes but his eyes aren't looking back at you they are looking at your breasts.

'Al?' You said snapping him out,

'Shit sorry zoned out.' He said putting his hand over his crotch. You knew what he was doing and this turned you on.

About 20 minutes pass and your teacher hasn't come back. Suddenly the hallway lights turn on.

'The fuck? Where is he?' Alex says getting up and walking to the door.

'I don't know Al but i think everyone's gone.' You say worried.

'Why?' he says spinning to you.

Your stood looking out the window at a empty parking lot.

'Shit..' Alex says walking up behind you. 'Me phones dead too.'

'Same.' you sigh.

'So were stuck?' Alex says he gives you a panicked look. You just nod your head. Alex walks off from the window and to a chair he makes himslef comfortable. You walk past him to sit next to him but he pulls you on his lap. This startled you and you let out a small moan. Alex grinned and looked at your lips. You felt yourself get progressively more pink and felt yourself get wet.

Alex then grabbed the back of your neck and kissed you forcing his tounge into your mouth. You've dreamt of this moment for years and it's finally happening. You feel him get hard under you so you grind on him and he lets out a groan. You wink at him and watch him turn pink too.

You slide your tights down and Alex un does his buttons so he's just in his boxers you feel his hard cock under you. You take of your pants and slide them down your legs, All you can hear is your heavy breathing. Alex takes his boxers down and slides his hard cock into you.

You let out a shriek of pleasures and Alex laughs. He begins bouncing you up and down, his hands around your waist guiding you up and down making both you you groan and say each others name.

'Your a right little slut aren't you y/n Turner.' Alex says breathless. He also just called your turner which gave you butterflies.

'Only for you.' You say catching your breath.

You grab onto his hair as you release around his hard cock, thought your head back in pleasure. Alex then fucks you through his causing him to scream your name. Afterwards you collapse on eachother,  panting.

' Wanna be my girlfriend then love?' He says with a smirk.

'Is that even a question anymore?' You says hugging him.

'Well that's if i see you..' He says

'What?' You say confused.

'Might wanna turn around.' He says laughing. You slowly turn around and see your teacher through the window staring at you very sternly.

'Shit.' You say and fall into Alex laughing.