•The move•

It was moving day and you and Alex were packing the car with your boxes to go to your new house.

'This is too much work.' You groan.

'All worth it tho darlin.' Alex smiles at you.

'can't believe we are finally moving in together Al.' You say whilst placing a box in the boot.

'I know! next is to get married.' He says shooting you a look ,smirking at you.

You just giggle and roll your eyes and carry on packing boxes.

Eventually you Alex are in the car driving to your new house because you and Alex have finally moved in together. You both are sat there singing Alex's songs. And then you see your new house, it's stunning.

'Wow! it's gorgeous.' You say stepping out the car.

'I know but not as gorgeous as you.' Alex says with a wink. This makes you blush.

You both continue to load boxes into the house just talking about random stuff at the same time.

'God i'm knackerd.' Alex says with a sigh.

'I know, wanna do the rest tomorrow. Wheve got the most done today anyway.' You suggest.

'Yes, we've got the tv a sofa and a bed and some food that's all i care about.' Alex said taking his shoes off to get comfy.

'Awh al' You giggle. 'What about toilet roll?'

'Oh shit yeah and tha.' He says standing back up.

You giggle and plant a kiss on his lips.

'I love you Al' you says looking into his eyes

'I love you too.' he said kissing you again