•The dream synopis•

"Well we were kissing it was secret, We'd have to sneak behind the kitchen" Alex giggled explaining the story to Matt, he rolled his eyes.

"We were both well aware that there'd be trouble if the manger should find us." Alex blushed.

"Al just ask her out mate, you've kissed you obviously like each other don't you." Matt said picking up his drink.

"No Matt you don't get it. Yeah we've kissed but when we try and talk like properly its like this wicked gale comes howling in and ruins it all." Alex sighed.

Matt looked up looking some what sympathetic about what Alex said. "Look mate you've gotta do it or she'll move on."

Alex looked at the floor "Im going."

"What?" Matt said astonished.

"Im going to her ask." Alex said as he got up and left. Matt was left there stunned

You were are you apartment, making dinner and listening to music when you hear your doorbell ring. You turned the hob off and walked over to your door, you opened it to see Alex.

"Al? Al your soaking?" You were confused no one was meant to come around tonight.

"Y/n we need to talk." Alex said gasping for air, it sounded like he ran around.

"Sure, come in." You say opening the door more to let him through. Alex walked in and sat on the sofa. You closed the door and walked over to him.

"Whats wrong Al?" you were worried.

Alex was sat and he had his hands over his eyes.
"Y/n i dont know how say it love."

You just stared at him.

"I just don't want it to affect us." He said looking up at you.

"What is it Alex." you question.

"Look, i like you. Ive liked you for ages since we first met in the kitchen at work. When we kissed and then didnt speak for a while. And im sorry   y/n but i cant hide it anymore." Alex blurted out.

you stood there for a second in shock, staring at Alex. Then you started smiling and giggling. "Alex why didn't you say it was very obvious."

Alex began giggling and went all red and embarrassed. " I don't know i thought you didn't like me." he said.  " So will you go out with me      y/n?"

"Alex of course i will." You said laughing.

sorry its short, im running out of ideas so if you have any please say!!