i knew you'd come back baby (late sias)

You and Alex had broken up nearly a year ago yet for some reason couldn't live without each other. Everyone agreed that you should get back together but you just couldn't do it to yourself. You and Alex only met up for sex and the occasional coffee but that was it.

It was a rainy Tuesday night in January and Alex text you.

- ON TEXT -

Alex: You free tonight darling?

y/n: Yeah you coming over?

Alex: On my way now.

You couldn't tell if you had feelings for Alex at this point you did and you didn't so you wanted to look good for him. You ran into the bathroom and put some makeup on, did your hair up a bit so it look like you hadn't been in bed all day and decided to clean your room a bit, he wont notice any of this but you do this every time anyway.

A ring at the doorbell, You ran too it of course.
You opened the door to see Alex looking gorgeous as always. He was holding his motorbike helmet and sorting out his jacket and then looked up at you and smirked.

"Can i come in then love?" he said.

You just let him past, tonight felt different.

"Been upto much?" You try and start a conversation.

"Writing that new album, wrote some songs about you in it." He said casually.

This took you by surprise, why would he write about you if you were just a fling?

"Shall we get to it then?" He says looking you up and down.

"Yeah." You smile.

"You look good tonight." He adds, Whys he acting different you wonder he's never like this.

You walk into your room and begin undressing yourselfs, you crawls onto the bed. As your on the bed waiting for Alex you notice he's left his phone on the side and his wallpaper is of you two, could he possibly miss you?

Alex stops you from looking by crawling over you, his hands behind your head. You look up into his eyes and be smirks at you.

"You ready?" Alex asked. You just nodded your head.

Alex slowly slide into you making you arch your back. He began pumping in and out of you slowly gaining pace. You were screaming his name, digging your nails into his back as he released inside you. He collapsed to the side gasping for air.

"Al can we talk." You said panting.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Do you wanna get back together?" You caved in.

"I knew you'd come back baby?" he laughed. "I missed you."

You smiles and cuddled up to him.

"What about all those other girls though." you say looking up at him.

"Love, they meant nothing." He said kissing your forehead.

"Good." You replied.

You and Alex had a shower and got into bed.

"Oh so am i staying the night now?" He joked.

"No your on the street." You giggled. You both got back into bed. Alex put his arm around you so you could cuddle upto his chest.

"I love you Y/n." He said playing with your hair.

"I love you too Al." You say giving him a kiss.

- Sorry its short guys im still ill also please leave some storys that you wanna hear!! -