•swimming• (am era, smut)

You and the arctic monkeys decided to go to water world for a day out. You arrived and got changed and went to a slide. You went on multiple slides of different variations and it was loads of fun.

It was time to get out and everyone began walking back to the cubicles to get changed. meanwhile Alex kept checking you out in your bikini and he knew you could see. You weren't stupid Alex was turned on. You got your stuff and walked towards a cubical but suddenly you got pulled into you.

You let out a little scream and saw Alex.He moved you and locked the door. He then pinned you up against the door.

'Darlin you think your walking this place looking that good and not expecting me to fuck you in a cubical?' He smirk moving his face closer to yours.
You feel yourself become wet over his teasing.

'Al..' you moan as he takes off your bikini bottoms.

'Come on love, you know you want to.' he teased. You pulled down his swimming trunks and pushed him in you. He let out a loud moan. 'Oh y/n.'

He put one hand on your hip and the other above your head, by this point you were so turned on. He began thrusting into you making your knees week. You felt your climax reaching and it washed over Alex's cock. Soon after he finished in you leaving you warm and satisfied.

You placed your head on his bare chest and giggled.
'Did we just shag in a swimming bath?'

'Yeh? So what?' Alex smirked.

You both got changed and walked out everyone else was looking at you.

'What?' Alex says.

'Nah nothing mate, had fun?' Matt asks giving you a funny look. In the back Jamie and Nick are laughing.

'What you mean?' You question looking at Alex showing a confused expression.

'We 'eard you shaggin!' Nick shouted hysterically laughing.

'Oh.. y/n.' Jamie mocked Alex.

You had both turned pink and look really embarrassed. You look at each other and giggle.

'You two are disgusting.' Matt scolded and walked off to get food.

'Not my fault she looked good.' Alex said out loud and following them.

You stood there in shock giggling at him. 'Al!'

He turns to you and giggles he also holds his hand out for you to hold as you walk out to the car together.