I thought you loved me? (am era)

You met Alex a few months ago at the club, you exchanged numbers and met up a few times for the odd coffee or one night stand but that was it. You felt as if Alex was going to make it official soon so you were preparing yourself for the time to come yet as the weeks past and it turned into autumn you began loosing hope. Still, you met up with him as you couldn't resist his looks. He just filled you with such excitement. Tonight however you two were meeting up, he was coming to your place. You had bought some wine and some table snacks and placed it on the coffee table with a candle as it would fit the aesthetic. You had been ready before this for about 2 hours, you had to look perfect to see him. Now you waited for him to arrive.

The clock struck 8pm and there was a knock at the door. You jumped up and ran towards it, Upon opening the door you saw Alex stood their with a lovely bouquet of roses.

You smiled and blushed. "Thank you Alex, come in." You said and stepped aside.

"Cheers gorgeous." He said taking his sunglasses off. He walked in and sat in his usual spot on the sofa, you followed. Once you sat down next to him you poured you and himself a glass of wine and passed it to him.

"Thanks love, anyway how was your day?" He smiled and took the glass.

"Was okay, work was boring as usual." You say sipping your wine.

Alex frowned and placed his hand on your thigh.
"Aw darling, i hate when you've had a bad day. Hopefully tonight can help." He said winking.

You giggled at his gesture. "What about yours?"

"Well same old really, sorting tour dates out for the Asia part of the tour."He rolled his eyes.

"Well, at least you have a interesting job." you joke.

"You know, sometimes i wish i wasn't famous. Like you, a normal person with a normal life without the paparazzi." He said looking into your eyes.

"Al it's not really normal, I shag a rockstar most weeks." You giggle.

"Well there is that." He smirked and took a swig of his wine. "There is something about you y/n, something that attracts me so much."

'He's going to ask it, ask me to be his girlfriend'- you thought.

He paused, thinking on what to say. You sat there admiring his beauty. He quickly put his glass on the table. "Come here." he smirked.

You moved over to him, sitting on his lap. Alex began kissing you, your mouths were like fireworks. His hands searched your body and then proceeded to find your waist. Soon you pulled away, your lips parched.

"Whats wrong princess." Alex smirked and moved your hair out your face.

"Nothing." You smiled, You wanted to tell
him you loved him.

Alex just grinned at you  and started kissing your neck leaving hickeys on it.

After a while of you and Alex flirting and kissing he had to go. You decided the time to tell him
was now or never. As he began to stand up to leave you caught him in the hallway.

"Alex, I need to tell you something." You said catching his arm.

"Whats wrong love?" He smiled at you.

You took a deep breath. "I love you." You said.

He laughed at you. "Really?" He said giggling.

"Yeah i've been meaning to tell you for a whi-." He cut you off.

"Y/n I hate to say it like this love but you leave me no choice. I dont love you." He said putting his coat on and grinning at you.

Your heart shattered. "what? But?" You were astonished.

"Sorry it had to come out like this love, I did like you it's just im a star and your a nobody they don't mix. Cya later y/n." He smirked and walked out the door.

You stood there in shock, not believing in what happened. You didn't know weather to be mad or cry. 'What a knob.' You thought.

You felt stupid for believing her actually loved you.

-  I hoped you liked this story! Request are still open and appreciated!-