•Vampire• (smut, 2013)

You were staying in a cabin, it was summer and you decided to go on a walk by yourself as it was 8pm and still light. You found yourself walking down a path, tall trees surrounded you. You couldn't really see past them. You kept hearing crunching branches behind you but you just thought it was yourself.

Your sat on a hill watching the sunset when you hear a voice.

'Hiya darling.' You heard a raspy voice say. 'What's a pretty girl like you doing out all alone?'

You turn to see a handsome man with dark brown eyes and his hair in a quiff stood behind you.

'I erm, Wanted to go on a walk.' You said spluttering

'May i join you?' He questioned, You just nodded and he sat next to you. Your heart began beating as his arm touches yours. Why were you getting like this over someone you just met, what if he was a creep?

'I hate to ask this love but do you have a boyfriend?' The man questioned turning to you.

'No, I just got out of a relationship and that's why i came on a brake. To get away really.' You say sighing.

'Oh beautiful, We'll i'm Alex, Alex Turner.' He smirked. You found it hot when he called you nick names.

'I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n.' you blushed.

'What a gorgeous name.' Alex said placing his hand on your thigh. He's sending butterflies through your whole body.

'I know this might sound random, but do you wanna 'ave sex with me?' You see him getting hard.

'Gowan then.' You giggle, You could help yourself this man was so dreamy.

He pushed you down getting on top of you, pulling down his trousers and slipping your shorts off. He lined himself up and pushed himself in you causing you to scream. He began penetrating you and as he was he was kissing your neck leaving hickeys all over your neck. As he was doing this you felt little pinches arcoss your neck. You didn't mind however.

Shortly Alex cummed inside of you making you scream his name. 'God love, i want ya number.'

' okay handsome.' You said writing your number down. 'Can i see your teeth?'

Alex pulled away a little 'Erm. howcome.'

'i Just felt little pinches on my neck.' You giggles

'Oh erm well yeah.' He said with a nervous laugh.
Alex opened his mouth and you saw 2 fangs.

'Oh my gosh, Alex. Are you a vampire?' You gasp.

'Please don't leave me. i really like you.' He looked upset.

'I won't don't worry handsome.' This put a big grin on his face and he pulled you into a long kiss.