•the girl• Alex's pov (AM era)

Im getting ready to go on stage, i can hear the crowd there is so many people tonight. me and the boys and just talking and we have already got the set list planned. Our manager walked around and said it's time to go on.

Me and the boys walk onto stage and the crowd start screaming at us.

'Hello everybody.' I called out taking a look at the crowd and i lock eyes with this beautiful girl. 'fank you for 'avein us here.'

We start playing brianstorm and as we are playing i can't take my eyes of this girl. I wink at her and see her blush. shes wearing a short black dress with a leather jacket on.

We are now halfway through the show and i need to talk to her. So before we announce the next song i get on the edge of the stage and shout to her.
'You in the black dress, meet me after the show  gorgeous.'

She screams and nods, so i progress to the next song.
After the show i'm in my dressing room fixing me hair and i hear a knock. 'Come in.'

The door opened, and there she was. She looked stunning, she looked really nervous and to be honest i don't blame her.

'Hello dear.' i great her with a smile. Ashes stood in the doorway looking at me. 'Don't worry love i don't bite.' She giggles at that.

'I'm sorry it's just i've followed your music for years and i'm finally meeting you.' She blushes. this sends tingles all around my body.

'Come sit next to me, i wanna get to know yer.' I say patting next to me. She comes and sits down next to me. 'What's your name sweetheart.'

'Y/n, Y/n L/n.' She says tucking her hair behind her ears.

'That's a lovely name darling.' i smile. 'Can i 'ave your number. I don't mind if not your just gorgeous.' i ask.

'Of course you can handsome.' she says staring into my eyes. I put my hand on her chin and kiss her.
Her lips are so soft and pure.

'Shit i'm sorry it's jus..' i got stopped by her lips crashing into mine again.