•Cat• (Early sias era)

You and Alex had been dating now for about 2 years. You had finally decided to move in together. You lived in a big house you don't even have kids, just you two.

Alex was at the studio and you were waiting for him to get home. At about 6pm You heard the door open.

'Hey handsome.' You shout from the living room.

'Hiya darling.' He calls back. He walks into the living room with a battered box.

'What's in that box hun?' You ask with a confused expression.

'A kitten..' He said nervously.

'What?' you said sternly.

'Two of them.' He said even more nervous.

'Alex!' You shout

'Come on love, They were left on the side of the road all alone.' Alex said looking upset.

He makes you feel bad with this face. 'Fine Al. Only cus i feel bad for them.'

A massive smile grows on his face. 'Thank you mylove, This one's called Brian and this one's called Arabella.'

'Did you just name them after your songs?' You giggle.

'Maybe.. We need to get them food.' He said stroking their heads.

'Yeah come one let's go.' You say standing up.

'We can't leave them here alone.' He frowned.

'My god Alex. You soppy sod.' You giggle. 'Come on then.'

He smiles and grabs the box and stands up and you walk upto the car. Alex passes you the box and he gets into the drivers seat. You sit in the passenger's seat and put the kittens on your thighs.

Alex starts the car up and begins to drive to pets at home.

'They are actually really cute.' You smile as you stroke their heads.

'See i knew you wanted them.' He giggled putting his hand on your thigh.