•Sleepover• (smut)

You and Alex had secretly been dating for about 4 months and it was the best. You have secret meet ups and dates and no one knew. But this time you had arranged for Alex to stay over.

'Come round now when my parents are asleep, me windows open.' You say to Alex down the phone.

'Okay i'm on my way, love you' Alex says ending the phone. About 10 minutes later Alex arrives through your window.

'I don't know how you get up their.' you say giving him a kiss.

'Nor do i but it's all to see your gorgeous.' He says with a wink as he placed his hands around your waist.

You put your arms around Alex's neck and kissed Alex letting his tongue into your mouth. Few minutes later alex had placed you on the bed and was on top of you with his shirt off.

His tonned torso gleamed in the dim light, and for some reason this reallt turned you on. Alex then slipped your top off leaving you sat there in your bra. Alex then left a trail of kisses and hickeys down to your cleavage. From this Alex took off your bra.

Alex gave a quick glance at you and his face was bright red. you felt yourself getting wetter by the second and was craving for Alex. But soon Alex began to unbutton his trousers and reached for a condom that was in his pocket.

He took his boxers off and rolled the condom onto his hard cock as you began to slide your panties down your legs and throwing them onto the floor.
Alex then lined himself up with you and thrusted into you.

You let out moans of enjoyment, Alex pulled you closer and then began to pick up the pace. You felt his quiff touching your forehead as you heard him grunting above you. You knew you weren't going to last much longer.

Soon your climax washed over you and Alex fucked you through it and into his. You both let out sighs of relief as Alex toppled over next to you. You legs were shaking.

'God Al.' You say trying to catch your breath. Alex just grind and giggles at you.

You and Alex climbed under the covers and cuddled up. You turned the light off and both of you fell asleep. Your naked bodies touching eachother, you felt so safe.

By the morning you wake up, your bodie throbbing. You turned over to face Alex but when you turned over Alex was gone and the window open. You grab your phone to see a text.

Goodmorning darling. I'm sorry i'm not there when you wake up but your parents woke up so i had to go. Dont worry thought gorgeous i'm coming back tonight.'

You sat there smiling at your phone, You loved this man so much.