•Teen pregnancy• (pt 2)

You and Alex walked to his house in the rain by the time you got to Alex's house you were dripping. Alex opened his door.

"Hello?" Penny shouted out and walked to the door.

"Hello y/n, you two are soaking come in and have a cuppa." She said welcomed you in.

A few minutes later Penny gave you your teas and sat down on the over sofa with David.

"Mum, Dad me and y/n have something to tell you. Please don't be mad." Alex said nervously.

"Al why would we be mad son?" David questioned.

Alec looked at you. "Because y/n is pregnant, It was a mistake and her parents have kicked her out so can she please live here?"

Penny and David just stood sat there for a minute, taking in what they just heard.

"Awh Alex baby, course she can. Come here you two." Penny stands up and brings you both into a hug. "It's going to be okay sweethearts."

"Thank you Penny." You said and hugged her back.

You and Alex went up stairs and you emptied your clothes and put them in Alex's wardrobe.

"How am i going to tell the boys love?" Alex said looking at his texts.

"You could invite them round tomorrow?" You suggest.

Alex takes your option and messages Matt, Jamie and Nick to come round the following day. Meanwhile your getting your pjs on, well you had your plaid pj bottoms on and stole one of Alex's jumpers.

"Hey thats my jumper." Alex frowned, You just smiles and twisted around to show him it. "Look cute though." He adds.

Soon Alex gets ready for bed and joins you, you get comfy in his arms and drift off to him massaging your head.

- THE NEXT DAY -

You wake up and Alex's has gone, you turn over and its 10 am the others are coming at 12 so where is he? You get up and walk downstairs.

You see Alex serving breakfast. "Good morning darling."

You smile, you feel to ill to properly respond, you take a seat at the table and attempt to eat your breakfast. As you eat you and Alex are discussing about how he is going to tell the others about the baby.

- 12pm -

A knock at the door, Alex runs downstairs to let them in. You hear their laughs as the edge nearer to your room. Jamie walks in first. 

"Oh hey y/n didn't know you were here." He said surprised.

Nick follows. "So is this a joint thing you and Alex need tell us?" he says slumping down in Alex's bean bag.

Matt just follows Alex in.

"right so, me and y/n need to you lads something important." Alex said nervously "We are having a baby."

"Oh shit, How the fuck." Jamie says in shock. " Wait no i know how but how?"

"Just a mistake." Alex sighs

"You going keep it mate?" Matt asks "We support you both by the way."

"Yeah y/n is living with me." Alex says sitting next to you.

"Do both your parents know?" Nick says stunned.

"Yeah mine kicked me out." You nervous laugh.

All the boys are asking questions and you openly answer them and they stay around for a bit, watch a film and eat snacks.

After they leave you and Alex are just snuggling on his bed.

"I love you Al, and its gonna be okay? right?" You question looking up at him.

"course gorgeous and i love you more." Alex says planting a kiss of your forehead.