•You never moved on?" (am era)

You and Alex went out in collage when the arctic monkeys began to take off, you went out for 3 years you were the dream couple everyone wanted what you had. You broke up because you had to focus on you and your degree it hurt but its what you had.

You had just moved back the England after working in New York for about 2 years, you moved back to your home town Sheffield.  You only did this as your branch expended and opened up in your area.

You decided to meet up with your old friend for a coffee before starting your new job. You walked into the coffee shop and you saw her there sat down waiting for you.

"Hey! Its been so long." You say pulling her into a hug.

" I know its so good to see you." she replies. You order your coffee and catch up but some how the conversation leads to Alex.

"Do you still talk to Alex?" she questions.

"No not at all, I miss him so the only way to cope is to listen to his music its sort of soothing." You say taking a sip of your coffee and looking out the window.

"I'm only asking that because he's just walked in." she says turning around.

You accidentally spit put your coffee. "What?" You turn around and see him. His jelled hair, leather jacket and aviator glasses. He looked different very different but you could tell
it was him. "Im going go talk to him." You say and walk over to him.

"Hey Alex." You say nervously.

He turns around to you and looks startled.

"Shit hiya y/n, i thought you were in New York being your mainstream hotel manager?" he questioned.

"Yeah i am still but im back as we opened up here." You smile. "Hows the band."

"Great yeah great." Alex smiles. Course you knew the band was going good.

"Alex i know this sounds strange but can we meet up for a coffee to talk to something tomorrow?" You say.

"Sure ill just have to tell my girlfriend." He says pulling his glasses down. The term girlfriend made your heart sink.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend." You sort of giggling trying to play off your pain.

"Couldn't stay hooked up on you forever could i love." He said. This really hurt you.

Just then Alex's girlfriend walked in and clung on to his arm. To be honest he looked bored. "Sorry y/n nice talking to you. Coffee here at 10 am tomorrow." He said and walked off leaving you there.

You walked back over to your friend gobsmacked.

"So how did it go?" She giggled.

"Wank, But i'm meeting him here tomorrow so thats good i guess." You sigh.

You and your friend finish your coffees and say your goodbyes.

- THE NEXT DAY -

You deliberately woke up early to get ready you wanted to look good for him, so you did your makeup put on some cute clothes and left to the coffee shop. Once you arrived it surprised you that Alex was already there and bought your favourite coffee already.

"I see you remembered." You giggle.

"Yeah course i did you never change y/n." He seemed nicer today.

"You okay? Seem abit off." You question.

"Ah well broke up with my girlfriend." He says taking a swig of his coffee.

"Oh god you okay?"  You say sympathetically.

"Yeah can never find one that stays a month. You were the only one y/n." That felt aimed. "You got a boyfriend."

"No never tired since us just felt lonely even with someone." You agree. Alex nods.

You talk for while and then its time to leave. Your stood in the street. "Want me walk you home?" Alex offers.

"gowan then." You smile.

Once you arrive home Alex is stood with you at the bottom of your driveway about to say goodbye but somethings stopping you, stopping you from leaving. He's taller then you so you have go look up to make eye contact but your both staring at each others lips and suddenly he kisses you.

"Do you want to come in Alex?" You smirk after
pulling away.

"Awh y/n you always know how to make me come back." He flirts