•Air plane• (smut)

You and Alex were on your way to your holiday! You were sat on the plane to America and you were about 4 hours in.

'Y/n it's been 4 hours i'm so bored.' Alex groaned 'My legs ache.'

You smirk at him and look at his crotch. 'I've got something in mind.' You smirk. This causes Alex to turn red and flustered. You could see he was beginning to get hard.

'fuck me y/n.' Alex said putting his head back and closing his eyes.

'Come on then.' You say standing up. Alex smirks and stands up after you. You both walk to the bathroom and wait. Once the person come out you look around and no one's watching so you both enter.

Alex sits on the toliet and unbuttons his trousers and puts a condom on.

'Where you get that from ey?' You giggle.

'I've always got keep one on me w you.' he smirked.

You pulled down your shorts and pants and sat on Alex's lap. You began to bounce up and down, riding him. Alex threw his head back and tryed not to moan You were doing the same. You picked up the pace and let out little wimpers

Alex guided your hips to hit the right spots and soon Alex came in you making you warm, he let out a huge sigh. and soon you cummed over him. You fell into eachother and giggled.

You put your clothes back on and left the bathroom. Thank god no one was waiting. You sat back down in your seats.

'Bored anymore Al?' You smirk.

'A little, i need the bathroom again.' He winks