Chapter 9

Keial rolled his hips powerfully and then pressed his big, hard erection against mine, and once he did that, I knew what he was saying.

"Tell me something, Felix." He leaned down, his mouth hovering over mine as his strong hands held mine above my head.

"Why didn't you fight back when those boys hit you?" He asked, his eyes trained on mine as he pressed closer, and hovered on top of me.

Shivers went all over my body when I felt his lips lightly graze my cheek, as I tried desperately to think of an answer, but I couldn't think, not when his enormous erection was pressed into mine.

Keial was rubbing his body over mine in such a possessive way that I had completely forgotten how we got into this position.

He was turning me on so much, that the only sound that escaped my mouth was a groan.

With a ghost smile, and humor swirling in his golden eyes, I watched him move away from me and then lift the shirt he wore over the top of his head in one swift motion.

Suddenly, his well-chiseled chest was now in my face, and although it wasn't the first time I saw him naked, it was a completely different sight when he was sitting on top of me, his eyes hungrily staring back down at me.

I knew what was going to happen, and it wasn't my first time having sex either, but something told me from the first time I saw just how big he was, that I wouldn't be able to take even half of him inside of me.

"Do I scare you, Felix?"

What was he asking?

This beautiful, terrifying man... someone I had only heard of from tales of war, and gossip from past pack members of just how brutal, and cruel he was.

"Yes." I spoke the truth, my voice strained, making Keial look down at me with hard, distant eyes.

"But...." I felt my cheeks start to burn as he lowered himself back down until his face was inches from mine.

"I know you won't hurt me."

I could see the battle within his eyes the moment the words left my mouth, and for a split second, I thought he would throw me out of his room from the way he clenched his fists beside my head, but the next thing we did, set my whole body on edge.

Keial removed the small distance between us and pressed his lips against mine, and while I was shocked at what he had done, he didn't stop with just a kiss.

Pressing his lips harder against mine, something overcame me and I did something I never thought I would do with a man like Keial, I kissed him back.

His rough yet soft lips took complete control over the kiss as he forced open my mouth by biting down on my bottom lip until I tasted blood on my tongue, and while there was no time to breathe, Keial dominated the kiss even more.

It felt like he was trying to eat me, as he kissed me harder, and more possessively, his hot skilled tongue easily winning the fight against mine as I whined pitifully each time his strong erection brushed against mine.

It's no good, I feel like I'm about to burst.

"K-Kei.. al..." I uncomfortably groaned through his passionate, yet powerful kiss.

Keial had somehow regained composure and pulled back, we were both breathing heavily as our breaths mixed into one, he was still close to my face but all he was doing was staring at my face, like he couldn't believe what he had done either.

Like he was reading my mind, Keial looked down and spotted my erection poking against my trousers, throbbing painfully and desperately wanting release.

I felt embarrassed, even though he was the one to come to me first.

His eyes locked with mine and in a split second, his eyes went from golden to completely black, making my body freeze entirely as he looked like a completely different person.

He looked like an animal in heat.

Keial had removed the rest of my clothes by ripping them with now enlarged nails, and in a swift motion with a tug of his hand, I was laid naked beneath him, my throbbing erection now free for him to see.

Reaching out, Keial wrapped his hand around my cock and started to stroke me, not before he leaned back down and pressed his face into my neck and then used his hot mouth to leave open wet, yet rough kisses on my neck.

I thought his hand was going to snap my cock off every time he stroked me, and while it hurt like never before as I craved release, it was too much, I had never experienced anything like this.

Keial was making me lose my mind, and all he had done was kiss me and stroke me.

Then in one swift motion, he had removed what little clothes he had left on him and was bare naked in all his glory on top of me, his hand no longer around my cock but now stroking his threateningly large erection.

Seeing it up close made me almost cry for mercy, but the sick and twisted feelings I felt for him made me somewhat curious, and excited to see how it felt.

He was glorious and beautiful, I couldn't pull my eyes away from him if I had tried.

Without warning, Keial had pushed two of his thick long fingers inside of me, not before wetting them as he held eye contact with me, a humorous look in his eye as I almost cried out from the pain.

"You take my fingers so well." He hummed, as he pushed them deeper inside me, and then out in a repeating motion.

"Your insides are sucking me in so greedily." He growled slowly in satisfaction as he watched his fingers push in and out of me pushingly.

"You're so wet, you'll be ready for me soon, Felix."

I couldn't think, it hurt so much but then it didn't, my body was acting all messed up and I didn't know if I hated it, or if it was so good that I thought I might die.

I don't know how long Keial thrust his fingers into me, but I had ejaculated all over my chest and was left trying to catch my breath when he removed them, leaving me a hot, broken mess with him.

Then I saw what he was doing, and then snapped out of it.

"N-No." I pushed my hand against his wide, muscled chest. "Y-You're not... putting that in me, a-are you?"

He pressed his large tip against my entrance and looked at me as if I had grown to heads, then he smirked down at me before grabbing hold of my hand and then holding it above my head as he leaned forward, pressing his tip painfully further against me.

"How else do you expect me to fuck you, Felix?" He whispered, his rough tongue pressing against my cheek as he licked me hungrily.

"I cannot wait any longer." His voice was strained, which made me even more scared as I looked down past our chests at how thick cock.

If that huge thing goes inside me like this, I'll die.

"I-I can't, I-"

"Felix." He said my name huskily as he pushed the tip in until it was completely inside of me, making me cry out.

Keial pressed his forehead to mine and hissed out as I felt his muscles clench, our sticky foreheads sticking to one another as I squeezed my eyes hard to get through the pain of having something so large inside of me.

"Look at me." He commanded, making me open my eyes as I felt a tear fall down the side of my face.

Keial once again licked my face, only this time he was licking the tears away so slowly, and gently, that I had almost forgotten entirely about the pain I was in.

Then his dark eyes looked at mine, then he said something that made my insides all messed up, and my heart beat loudly in my ears, which blocked out everything around me and made me only focus on him.

"Look at me Felix, and believe me when I say that I will... never hurt you, not now... nor ever, that I promise you."