Chapter 26

Keial's hot tongue burned every inch of flesh that it met on my body.

His rough, large yet gentle touch made my toes curl and my eyes roll as his hands matched the pace of his tongue, moving greedily over my chest, only stopping to suck on my erect nipple.

"K-Keial." I squirmed against his touch, feeling hotter than ever before from his touch.

What was happening to me?

I felt like I was in heat from a single touch, I was losing my mind but Keial looked fine.

I hated that I was the only one who came undone from his touch.

"What is the rush? We have all night." Keial spoke possessively, as his mouth moved from my chest to my neck as he leaned forward and started sucking me on my sensitive spot.

"Ugh." I couldn't take it anymore.

He's only teased me since I got to his bed chambers, and the moment I entered the room, he dragged me to bed, ripped the clothes off my body, and then started to lick me like a wild beast, claiming its territory.

It made me feel alive and wanted, he was much more into it than usual and it made it impossible for me to control my need for him.

I wanted him so badly, but Keial was obviously in more control than I was.

It was torture.

"You're so needy." Keial chuckles against my neck as I felt his large hand grip my erect cock and squeeze hard, making me flinch and groan out in pain.

"I thought you were mine...." He huskily whispered, making me shiver as his lips trailed slowly down my neck.

"You surprised me earlier, I liked that, how boldly you declared who I belonged to in front of my men and all those ladies."

"I wanted to fuck you then and there." His hot greedy tongue licked me, making my legs shake and my cock twitch...

"To ruin you." He started stroking my cock, as his teeth nibbled on my skin, his hot breath making me pant wildly. 

"You taste and smell so good Felix... tell me, do you want me?" His deep voice asked me sultry making me nod my head feverishly as I looked down at him, through lust-filled eyes.

He was killing me, and it felt so.... freaking... good.

I wanted him more than I had ever wanted anything in my entire life.

I was seriously losing my mind, I couldn't think clearly around him.

As much as I tried to deny and push it down, I was deeply attracted to Keial, and at that moment, I didn't care about anything, only him, his touch, and the way he looked at me like he felt the same.

Keial had moved from my now sore, red, and throbbing neck to hover above me as he positioned his large, violent-looking cock between my legs, his chest glistering under the moon as it shone in through the large glass-stained window.

His golden eyes met mine in the dark of his bedroom, and in one swift motion, as we held eye contact, he pushed his large, hard, and greedy cock deep inside of me in one single thrust, making me cry out and grip onto him tightly.

The room was spinning, and the pain hadn't improved despite how many times I had been with him, yet, I could only focus on the pleasure that came with being with someone like Keial.

It was intoxicating, and exhilarating, to have such a man take you to heights you had never reached before.

Only Keial could make me feel this way, that I was now certain of.

*****

When I opened my eyes, the room was no longer dark as the light shone through the large window.

My entire body ached, every muscle I moved felt like I had run for days without stopping, or had the most epic-filled battle of my life.

I don't remember anything from last night, but the pain in my ass is obvious that Keial had not shown me any mercy, as it ached with every movement I made to turn around to lay on my back.

"You're finally awake." A deep voice startled me, making me turn to see that Keial was sitting behind his desk, reading something in his hands.

His eyes filled with amusement met mine as he looked at me from behind the desk, as I groaned and winced as I moved to sit myself up.

"What time is it?" I looked out the window, my eyes heavy and feeling sluggish.

"Almost noon." Keial said, making my eyes widen and snap back to his.

Did he just say noon? But today... 

Crap!

"I have to go to work!" I move the covers from me and winch as I move my legs to put my feet on the ground.

The moment my feet touched the ground, I felt dizzy and weak as I go to stand up, making my grab onto the bedpost for support.

"Lay back down, you're not working today." Keial said as I saw him move from the corner of my eye to come over to me.

"You're surprisingly weak." Keial holds onto me and shoves me gently back onto his bed, making me look up at him confused.

He was fully dressed, in a beautiful tunic shirt that made his eyes even more captivating than usual.

"I can't have rumors about my personal servant, and lover fainting during the job, can I?" He smiled playfully, making me groan as I put my head back down on the pillow.

He was making fun of me.

"What lover, or King would I be, if I didn't look after what was mine?" Keial's humor-filled eyes met mine before he chuckled and then walked over to the desk.

I watched Keial grab something from on top of his desk and then come back over to me and sit on the edge of his bed, then he opened his hand and showed me what was sitting in the palm of his hand.

Was that...?

"It's my signet, wear this at all times and I will be able to know where you are." He said as I watched as he held my hand and put the ring on my finger.

It was beautiful, and it fit my ring perfectly, it was the purest gold I had ever laid eyes on, and even as it sat on my finger, I couldn't help but feel that it was too precious to give to me.

Why was he giving this to me?

Was Keial actually worried about me?

"Is this really... necessary?" I looked at him, as he moved his eyes from the ring on my finger to look at my face.

"Has one night of pleasure made you forget how dangerous this place is, Felix?" He asked, a playful look on his face before his expression turned serious.

"Being with me is like being on a battlefield, each step could decide your fate, the wrong step and you'll meet your demise, but with this, I can at least protect you against the wrong step."

What was he saying, was I in actual danger?

"Should I be worried?" I asked him, as his face relaxed.

Keial got up from the bed and then grabbed a large, shiny sword with a golden handle and attached it to the belt on his waist, along with a jacket he wears when he goes outside the wall to hunt with the other wolves.

"As long as you're with me, you have nothing to worry about, this is merely a precaution I take to ensure that nobody interferes with our arrangement."

Ah, right, so that's how it was...

He wasn't worried about me, he was just protecting his investment and his secret plans, and without me, those don't get fulfilled.

I almost forgot due to being carried away with my feelings, that Keial does not feel the same way I do, in fact, I'm sure he never felt anything for me other than the need to get what he wanted.

I was so stupid to get swept away.

I was just a means to an end, and I knew that, so then... why does it hurt?