Chapter 18

"We have an agreement."

Keial grabbed hold of my chin, and without another word, he closed the small space between us and pressed his lips roughly against mine.

I felt like he was trying to eat me as his kiss dominated and held complete control over me, all while I melted from how hot and thick his tongue roughly battled with mine.

I couldn't breathe, and I was starting to get lightheaded.

Just when I thought I was seriously going to die, Keial pulled back and then looked down at me hungrily, no longer recognizable as his eyes were completely black.

"Let's get started right now then, shall we?" He licked his bottom lip, and I shivered when his rough hand touched my stomach as he lifted my t-shirt.

"R-Right now?" I look around nervously, the celebrations still going on loudly near us.

"I need us to be convincing, so yes, right now."

He couldn't be serious, could he?

Anyone could come out here, to take a break and see us, but from the look on Keial's face, he showed no sign of caring at all.

"I-I can't, can't we go somewhere... private?" I said shyly, as his dark, annoyed eyes met mine.

He sighed, and then grabbed hold of my hand, then without a word, he pulled me with him further into the forest, through thick trees and dense fog, until we were far enough that nobody would think of finding us here.

"Do not get used to this." Keial spoke slowly, his deep voice sending chills down my spine.

"Next time, I expect you to fulfill your end of the bargain, without complaints, is that understood?"

I nodded my head as I felt my heart rate speed up from how threatening he looked, as he peeled the shirt from over his head, and dropped it to someone on the floor.

Even though he had just threatened me, he was still the most beautiful man I had ever seen, and although I had now seen him naked more times than I had wanted, I never lost that 'awe' from seeing him.

"Get undressed, then spread your ass apart." He commanded, his deep husky voice filled with lust making my whole body ignite as my cock throbbed in my trousers.

I can't believe we were doing this out here.

I must have gone crazy.

I did what he told me to do, and took the rest of my clothes off, and once I was fully naked, I rested my head against a tree and then spread my ass apart like he wanted.

This was so embarrassing, and I felt like a she-wolf during heat, following every command of her mate just to get to the point.

The low growls from Keial's chest vibrated and made me feel dizzy, and when I felt his hands squeeze my ass tightly, I almost cried out when I felt something hard bite me.

"Fuck, this ass..." He growled out again, only this time loudly, making me look back while I rested a hand against a tree.

Keial's head bent down, and the moment I lay my eyes on him, he buries his face in my ass and then uses his thick, long rough tongue to push into me and then starts devouring me like a wild animal.

"W-Wai-" I groaned out, as he squeezed my ass wider apart, and roughly licked inside of me.

I couldn't believe what was happening, or that Keial, the King himself, was doing this to me.

Keial was no longer that composed, and put-together man I saw earlier, he was almost like a completely different person.

"This was all I thought of." Keial moaned deeply, his hot breath making my legs shake.

"When I saw you this morning, wearing these pants, I've thought of nothing but biting into your ass since."

Keial groaned out deeply then I felt a sharp pain as his teeth sunk into my ass, it had hurt so much but the moment his tongue licked the area he bit, it was like the pain disappeared, and was replaced with euphoria.

Keial replaced his tongue with his long, thick, and strong fingers and pushed them deeply into me.

He was so rough, and it was so painful, but the moment his fingers hit a spot inside me, I cried out and felt myself cum.

Removing his fingers, I sank to the floor exhausted and trying to catch my breath, as I heard Keial lower his trousers and then kick them to the side, he reached out and pulled me up roughly and then pressed me against the tree.

He was rough, and every touch was going to leave a bruise, but the look in his eye as he lifted my leg and positioned his large, big fat cock at my ass, which made me completely forget all about that pain when I saw his muscles shine under the moonlight.

With one last hard look, Keial clenched his jaw and pushed his cock inside of me, making me cry out in pain as it was just as painful as it was the first time, if not more.

Why did he have to be so big?

It was abnormal, and he wasn't even trying to go slow and be gentle.

"S-Slowly, please." I wrapped my arms around him as I dug my fingers into his back for support.

"It h-hurts."

Keial started moving, and just like before, it was like he wasn't there anymore, I could feel myself tear from his size, but as painful as it was, something about it turned me on even more.

Had I completely lost my mind?

I must be crazy... but it felt so good.

At some point, Keial had only picked up the pace and kept that pace without breaking a sweat, his body smashed against mine in perfect synch as I cried out in pleasure and in pain.

"S-So good..."

"M-More..."

"I like it... I-I love it..."

I didn't know what was going on anymore, my mind was blank and all I could do was ride this incredible high.

Sex had always been good, but with Keial it was like nothing I had ever experienced before, and will never experience again with someone else.

His hot breath tickled my neck as he chuckled, before using his long tongue to lick, then his rough lips to suck my skin.

Once I felt him swell inside of me, he bit down hard on my neck until I smelled blood as he came deep inside of me.

His hot sperm felt like a stab to my gut at how powerful it hit me.

"Fuck...." He hugged me so hard it pushed his cock further inside of me, making my legs shake and my toes curl.

A... Amazing...

I can't even feel my legs anymore... and my body feels all tingly, and when Keial starts moving again, it only gets more intense as I use what strength I have left to hold onto him.

Nothing mattered to me anymore, there was only Keial, and right now, that was all I needed, as pressed his dominating mouth over mine and started to kiss me, his lips and tongue leaving no argument about who was in control.

This messed up relationship...

There was no backing out now, I chose to play Keial's game, and despite how wrong it felt, I was convinced that in the end, this would be worth it.

He was going to get whatever he wanted out of it, and I... was going to get what I wanted.

This wasn't personal.

This was just business, after all.